B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Nope just a good friend

We have seen a lot of “ auditions “ the last month which led to the current last 3 tenants who joined and this is why it crossed my mind . This guy looks really cool and Monica likes him , so a happy Monica is absolutely wonderful for me ...

Bu the way , you got to love the way Monica speaks English with this accent .. fantastic 😌

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We have seen a lot of “ auditions “ the last month which led to the current last 3 tenants who joined and this is why it crossed my mind . This guy looks really cool and Monica likes him , so a happy Monica is absolutely wonderful for me ...

Bu the way , you got to love the way Monica speaks English with this accent .. fantastic 😌

Absolutely love it

Monica and her ass towards the guy and the guy trying to look elsewhere and saying “ fuck “ ... and Monica “ fuck .. what “ ... and the guy “ you “ 😂🤣😂🤣 

A hero in my  eyes managing to stay calm and brave next to hot Monica 

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Must have been a wonderful night in B2 last night. 25 pages and the girls are not home yet 😀

I was kind of pulo of this apartment 😂🤣 with posting and when it all seemed to chill , we had this guy with Monica which was entertained till they fell asleep because you didn’t know what to expect .. let’s hope for more nice chat talks 😌😇

What a disappointing stay from Amalia so far.

Crappy half-assed shows with Amira and Monica (and now Lorraine & Anthony I guess) and then leaving the apartment whenever she actually wants to hook up with anyone. I expect that from Amira, but Amalia's first stay was actually fun to watch. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6