B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's becoming a bad habit in B2!...😒

...not that I'm gonna watch that show anyway...😏

they trolling the viewers if they have any😂

milena use to do that with her boyfriend bit she stopped after awhile 🤷‍♂️

Well ... it is Monday and as usual , at the last 3 out of 4 Mondays , we get the show in turns or simultaneously if tenants don’t share apartments in the same city .. Leora & Malia start , somewhere down the line Carlos and Claire involve , then we get an upgrade Leora and Malia thing with Monica , Amalia and Amira and somewhere at another place in Prague , Kitty and Smith as the cherry pie on the top of the cake 😉 Welcome to Monday nights RLC ladies and gents 😂🤣

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well ... it is Monday and as usual , at the last 3 out of 4 Mondays , we get the show in turns or simultaneously if tenants don’t share apartments in the same city .. Leora & Malia start , somewhere down the line Carlos and Claire involve , then we get an upgrade Leora and Malia thing with Monica , Amalia and Amira and somewhere at another place in Prague , Kitty and Smith as the cherry pie on the top of the cake 😉 Welcome to Monday nights RLC ladies and gents 😂🤣

You cynic...😉

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

By the way , just to express my preference , the only real moment , for me and it is just my opinion , it is Kitty and Smith  ... pure couple staff with feelings , emotions and not a show .. 

• Like 1

The girls drank and in the living room apart from Monica sleeping .. my theory is that Bogdan  and Nelly visited to give details about Milena’s departure and what’s going to happen from now on and the girls finally happy that soon to be Mama Milena is leaving , they celebrate the news that at the end , they can enjoy the apartment without restrictions 😁🥳🤩