B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

Noldus

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

N&B must be whatsapping her if I understood correctly ... now it seems that the other B apartments want to come to B5 so they celebrate Carlos Christmas 😉 ... and explosive Claire “ I want my fuck “ 😂🤣😂🤣 

And they all speak about Carlos  everyday 😉

claire wants her fuck from who?😂

So ... we learn that during the day a new girl is coming to villa and the question that can’t be answered till now 😂🤣 Carlos’s Christmas ( Catholic ) , should be decided where to be spent ... B5 or B4 ... It seems they will stay in B5 and the others will be visiting , Claire said it is better because L&A are new in the apartment so they should have Christmas Eve in B5 .. And New Years is planned a party in the villa and also 7th January Russian Orthodox  church Christmas in the villa .. info provided , let’s see at the end 😂🤣😎😇 

And as I have  said again , a big fight it usually ends with nice sex for peace 😂🤣... with the highlight  comment earlier of drunk Claire “ you never fuck me , I always fuck you for 10 minutes “ 😂🤣😂🤣😎

Has anyone else heard C&C talking or arguing (which is normal for them) about a girl that sounds like Marie who by the sounds of it they both want to or have been shagging? I can’t remember or find anyone called Marie in my records although it does sound familiar (any ideas Noldus?) but there was a bird called Mary from June to end September 2018. Tall blonde with big lips and into girls. Just wondering if this is the one they refer to and with their accent sounds like Marie and she’s waiting in the wings for b4? Just a wild arsed guess but would be great if it turned out to be true 🤪

42 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Has anyone else heard C&C talking or arguing (which is normal for them) about a girl that sounds like Marie who by the sounds of it they both want to or have been shagging? I can’t remember or find anyone called Marie in my records although it does sound familiar (any ideas Noldus?) but there was a bird called Mary from June to end September 2018. Tall blonde with big lips and into girls. Just wondering if this is the one they refer to and with their accent sounds like Marie and she’s waiting in the wings for b4? Just a wild arsed guess but would be great if it turned out to be true 🤪

The only one we saw Claire on RLC was Ginger. Claire, who we referred to as GiGi, visited Ginger in B1 and use a dildo on her,

5 hours ago, happyman88 said:

they might be using the real name of one of the girls doubt it but it is possible 

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told that it's Loraines first day in B5 and she's already left Anthony to go see boy toy and if anyone thinks any different, they have lost their minds!!

what proof do you have of this?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just from what i've been told KB.  you see it one way and someone else see's it another way.  I was told that she left sometime around 16:00....is she home yet?

You have one truth, some have another. And here I thought conservatives weren't relativists. Relativism is usually a feature more associated with the 'new left'. You never stop to surprise us.