B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

Noldus

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

To bad they are leaving,hope if i see them again its in a new regular house in Italy for them,maybe to take Masha place one day.

We will always want Masha ... Masha is value 😉 I agree that Piper and Taylor with an apartment in italy , will be far more fun to watch . 

• Like 1

Just now, ddhm said:

We will always want Masha ... Masha is value 😉 I agree that Piper and Taylor with an apartment in italy , will be far more fun to watch . 

Yes agree,think Masha give us so much(specialy regard social life done in cams),but sadly she talked several times about leaving one day,probrably not in near future.A P&T house in same city as Masha would give endless possiblities,but rlc doesnt care about posibilities,only about performers😅.

Just now, ze81 said:

Yes agree,think Masha give us so much(specialy regard social life done in cams),but sadly she talked several times about leaving one day,probrably not in near future.A P&T house in same city as Masha would give endless possiblities,but rlc doesnt care about posibilities,only about performers😅.

Masha will be 30 in 2021 , her and Leora are the longest time participants and whoever of the two decides to leave RLC , I find it fair after so many years and they can concentrate for future plans and work .. let’s see what 2021 has in store for everyone of us viewers . 

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Todo este tiempo martina no había tenido ninguna interacción con nadie de RLC ahora parece conocer a todos.

The previous manager...didn't want any interaction between them, Martina asked him if he could meet other people from RLC (she didn't know that there were more apartments in Barcelona) and they told him that he couldn't be...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, omedo said:

The previous manager...didn't want any interaction between them, Martina asked him if he could meet other people from RLC (she didn't know that there were more apartments in Barcelona) and they told him that he couldn't be...

Thanks for the information , very interesting .. I don’t think that Martina and Alberto didn’t know about the other Barcelona apartments as Martina has proved that she reads the forum here .. I wish it was the same when Carla and Yanai were part of the project , employees of the same company and not having any physical contact was very strange and this now it is great 😇

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, omedo said:

Il precedente manager ... non voleva alcuna interazione tra loro, Martina gli ha chiesto se poteva incontrare altre persone di RLC (non sapeva che c'erano più appartamenti a Barcellona) e gli hanno detto che non poteva essere ...

Raccontagli tutta la conversazione se l’hai sentita😂cosi qui capiranno finalmente