B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

Noldus

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that loraine will be visiting b2 often for shows with or without anthony depending on the shows๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

amalia showed loraine her new sex toy and she seemed to be happy or surprised as amalia was explaining to her how to use it๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Kingbanks

they made it back to b5 within like 20 minutes it seemedย 

but I was told that b1, b2 and b5 are all downtown so it's faster to visit each other ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Edited by Kingbanks

38 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

There mightn't be much of that...She said ''I think you go home tomorrow''...

ย 

Yes , I have heard ..๐Ÿ˜Ž But thenย she said also ..โ€ i am drunk , please go out of the room for 30 minutes and leave me alone โ€œ ๐Ÿ˜‚ In general , this is what I like to watch ( apart from whateverย sex ๐Ÿ˜Œ ) , in a way for me Claire was acting out of โ€œ script โ€œ and COV RLC rules... a normal fight , it happens between two people so many times and it happened in all its force and somehow , after that , I like Claire because she is finally a โ€œ human โ€œ participant and not a robot , behaving in front of cameras and all these ..ย 

ย 

• Upvote 1

I think I will become a fan of this couple just to watch this pure of craziness Claire ( in a nice way crazy , the english way of speaking and all , priceless ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ )ย 

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Claire is drunk and yelling at Carlos and yet he's still labeled as an asshole. Unbelievable.

Let's see what happens if Carlos gets drunk and starts yelling at Claire... I wonder if she'll be called an asshole.

He will be a loser and piece of shit , we know how this goes ... but in general , it has been repeated by Claire to him that no one likes him and nevertheless he has managed to remain decent ... he is a second Smith ๐Ÿ˜‰