B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

2 minutes ago, tibal88 said:

Monica says < look like he take his girlfriend>. So i think than they look at the neighboor having sex in front of the windows.

I think they would have  funnier and more naughty reactions of this was the issue.. this is a window that faces a street down as I have seen Taylor speaking to others from there , most probably a pedestrians passage  

I could never imagine Carlos and Anthony getting along well and finding a common code to communicate , I hope they keep on in good terms and not end like A&L and R&B that it was 4 strangers living at the same place .. what’s for sure is that we never saw all naked presenting a show when the previous heterosexual couples were living in the apartment 

Just now, ddhm said:

I could never imagine Carlos and Anthony getting along well and finding a common code to communicate , I hope they keep on in good terms and not end like A&L and R&B that it was 4 strangers living at the same place .. what’s for sure is that we never saw all naked presenting a show when the previous heterosexual couples were living in the apartment 

great al pacino GIFthey probably bonded over how big amalia ass is😂

they both played with it😂

22 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

A nice event but with Anthony's constant performance issues I can't get too terribly enthusiastic about any potential hook ups. And I don't see Carlos fucking anyone other than Claire so I think this will be the extent of what they do.

I think it is to early to proceed with more things , they have all the time in front  of them to check their limits of what they could do and what shouldn’t .. yet , it was a nice teasing and fun to watch , I hope Carlos gets a bit of good feedback from Monica that he is actually not so dangerous when amongst girls 😂🤣

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I think it is to early to proceed with more things , they have all the time in front  of them to check their limits of what they could do and what shouldn’t .. yet , it was a nice teasing and fun to watch , I hope Carlos gets a bit of good feedback from Monica that he is actually not so dangerous when amongst girls 😂🤣

A quick look at the recording and it is immediately clear that it was once again one of the typical bullshit shows. They will now repeat it at regular intervals until the next residents come to perform the same shit. 

The whole thing is just pathetic and incredibly ridiculous. The typical RLC bullshit that is so far from reality that their motto is just a lie. Useless bullshit shows. 

• Upvote 1