B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

No matter how attractive Loraine might be , I find her totally asexual .. she hasn’t got in my opinion and for my taste the feminine teasing that could drive the men away .. and with that being said being the only complain as anyone of these guys tonight deserve it , let’s enjoy the show 🥳🥳🥳

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so will they take it farther tonight or will it be the same old show i bet it gets pushed a bit but im probally wrong

I'm just gonna requote myself and leave it here.

20 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Just like I predicted, nothing happened. And nothing will ever happen with this group.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm just gonna requote myself and leave it here.

oh hell you are probally right but i guess we watch for the one time maybe they are to fucked up and they do do what we think they wont i guess that is what keeps us voyures around

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so will they take it farther tonight or will it be the same old show i bet it gets pushed a bit but im probally wrong

They shouldn’t repeat so soon , they should tease the viewers occasionally in my opinion ... this doesn’t mean of course that we don’t watch 🤪

Just now, wooders78 said:

why do couples want sex with a single girl when they can have a foursome between themslves

Aside from them not having sex with anyone, maybe people like others for their personality and not their relationship status?