Martina and Alberto - home activities #1

Noldus

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

damn lately im crushed my view of Martina being the innocent beautiful girl next door has been shattered 

No need to feel that way Emmet, she is still a beautiful girl next door...to whomever her neighbors may be. 🙂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

No need to feel that way Emmet, she is still a beautiful girl next door...to whomever her neighbors may be. 🙂

true she is still heads above the other girls but we have seen lately another side of her,so how long before they are watching tv with her laying into him and him playing with her hair again

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

true she is still heads above the other girls but we have seen lately another side of her,so how long before they are watching tv with her laying into him and him playing with her hair again

Your guess is as good as mine or anyone else's on that. Perhaps time may tell.

Just now, Nicholas said:

Your guess is good as mine or anyone else's on that. Perhaps time may tell.

every time he has been here they end up on the couch with her laying into him and he plays with her hair so im just playing the odds lol

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

every time he has been here they end up on the couch with her laying into him and he plays with her hair so im just playing the odds lol

Perhaps he could be no more than a good friend...or perhaps he could be a sumo wrestling coach. 🙂

• Like 1