Martina and Alberto - home activities #1

Noldus

On 1/3/2021 at 4:19 PM, EMMETT111 said:

the one time he was here and they were on the couch together and he was playing with her hair and massaging her shoulders and was playing with her neck and was working his way closer to her tits she got a phone call and went over to the table and was all serious then as soon as she got off the phone she walked this guy home in the middle of the night so yes it looks bad and maybe im jumping to conclusions 

Lets not forget they are in rlc,need views and stuff,even tought this couple is by far the most real life stuff we still have in rlc they still do shows and stuff to get atention just like everyone else in site.Not saying nothing happens beteen the two..but the couple seem to trusth one another to the point if anthing hapoens its something both agree.Doesnt make any sense to bring the dude house and play with him in a house full of cams..were anyone(Alberto included)can watch,any minimal smart person would do it as private and reserved as possible.In my opinion this "tease" games could possible be even more frequenty.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lets not forget they are in rlc,need views and stuff,even tought this couple is by far the most real life stuff we still have in rlc they still do shows and stuff to get atention just like everyone else in site.Not saying nothing happens beteen the two..but the couple seem to trusth one another to the point if anthing hapoens its something both agree.Doesnt make any sense to bring the dude house and play with him in a house full of cams..were anyone(Alberto included)can watch,any minimal smart person would do it as private and reserved as possible.In my opinion this "tease" games could possible be even more frequenty.

no doubt they have a good relationship and  he could well know that this guy and martina flirt on cam hey he was cool with boytoy being all over her kissing her neck and her grinding her ass on him and her making out with nelly in front of him last party so if she shows up at B4 again without Alberto you know he is cool with whatever she does 

This is beautifull.They are checking ps4 games to sell,not a lot of money given☹️.Must be for shop Game lol.I cant sell any of my gaming library i gathered in last decade or so..all digital😅.If i had their mail i would give them some games codes with no problem,they deserve that and more.

• Upvote 1

Martina is so different from the other RLC girls. She reads books, she watches documentaries, she recycles her waste - paper, glass, metal, plastic. They mostly cook their own meals, they feel responsible for their dogs etc, etc. . I like this couple, I love this girl.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5