Martina and Alberto - home activities #1

Noldus

3 hours ago, omedo said:

There were no euros, the 5 dollars were given to him by tourists when he was working, the Mexican money he found, the Russian roubles he got from when he went to Russia and the crowns from when he went to Iceland.

let it be clear, I didn't say where the money came from, I just heard her talking about the money that was in the envelope

14 hours ago, hexagon said:

I always seem to miss this hair touching guy, can someone post a pic of him in the private area

too gross...be happy you don't have that ugly creepy image in your head....run...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think it was a windup Moose 🤣

Martina has trouble getting 3 darts to stick in the board lol...😏

Gotta say I was suspicious of that!!  Seems like it would be a SERIOUS competition and expensive going to Japan... and I've only seen them start playing darts recently.  In no way did they seem to be at a competitive level.   🤣

22 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

It never happened... and you've been around this forum long enough to know he just makes shit up.

Things develop so quickly nowadays, it's hard to keep up with. As much as I'd love to watch Martina 24/7.... Well you know where I'm going. Thank heavens for replay.