B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

if you do not calm down, I think you will not stay long on the forum because there are still rules to respect and also a certain savoir vivre 

thank you for your understanding 

What is wrong with you?  What has he done wrong that would cause you to say such a thing?  He doesn't see things they way you do and now you threaten him by saying he won't stay long!  It's you that has the problem Moos!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good for you Noldus, you now get to see the dick that you always want to see....money well spent on your part!!

There you are (also) wrong.
I'm not interested in guys and girls having sex. Only if there's a girl I like to follow. Just have to admit that I have the same interest as you in following the girls and their activities

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

There you are (also) wrong.
I'm not interested in guys and girls having sex. Only if there's a girl I like to follow. Just have to admit that I have the same interest as you in following the girls and their activities

Bullshit Noldus, you support all this crap with putting guys in the GOV apartments.  Who are you trying to kid...yourself?  I've read posts by you that support your support of the guys being in the GOV apartments.  Don't come at me with your posts when you know what I say is true!

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

no one has or should, call Boggy Boy a Bad guy.... no one .... the topic of dissent on Bogdown is as a man in a relationship, amongst younger, single , Hot girly girls  ( who have A ROLE lets say to be exhibitionist... and the nature of young sexy, party girls tend to be ...as we have witnessed hundreds!!! of times in all girl apts... casual nudity while walking around, cooking, in hot lingerie, partly dressed ..all that ....all that has been stopped around Bogdan ...my loss, our loss, who want to see sweet Tities in everyday life in an apt. 

it's that simple .. The Boggy lovers just proved they are not getting it, and are 'plants' from the RLC propaganda  police ...  they( RLC)  have long since planned  Bogs placement and overseer of the 'Villa Flagship' recruitment and showcase centre... to be long term couples  and  good luck because they are proving to be boring in a group setting ... the Linda/Tibor, Martina / ? ,  Carla/?, alone,    offer real life voyeurism  ( OMG I miss Chloe /Tyler) Ulyanna /?  that works !!  ... the villa smorgasborg is not a good formula....

so the regular 6 guys that seem to be the endless merry go rounders of opinions  of Cam Caps world will say how great it is .... ???? whatever ??? it's a sterile recruitment and holding house now ....  

and one final shot at Cam Caps ... this forum (the RLC )  has turned into 10 guys talking ( no harm or ill towards this social blogging ... )  .... Ulysse 123 and a few posts from former greats are posting minimal and short lived  photos etc.... if Cam Caps doesn't figure an easier posting method .. (lots of suggestions offered ...but they should be leaders in this ... Cam Caps complain about RLC vision well other than the 10 regular guys active in  this forum??? is going to shit and will die soon enough... maybe VHouse and their easy posting might keep them going ...  

I'am not a fan of Bogdan, in fact I don't think he and Nelly should be in B4. I've said so right from the start when B4 reopenned with them in it. I am not a fan of B4 having couples in it with single girls.

At the time B4 reopenned all across the board here in CC disliked it apart from one, guess who?

But since then B4 having couples as gained support here on CC, Bogdan as converted a fair few to this thinking. I for one am not.

As for calling Bogan the bad guy in this production, it's an analagy. He is to rlc as is Darth Vader too Star Wars, you don't like him from the start but as time goes by you do start to like him and his methods.

Thank you for giving me a headache while writing this. 🙂 

10 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

As for calling Bogan the bad guy in this production, it's an analagy. He is to rlc as is Darth Vader too Star Wars, you don't like him from the start but as time goes by you do start to like him and his methods.

So what are you saying exactly?  I agree with the first 3 lines of your post and that's why I removed them.  Are you saying that you like him now or have you always liked him?  I think he is as fake as the day is long, and what he does is to only interest himself.  I just want to be clear what you are saying.

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So what are you saying exactly?  I agree with the first 3 lines of your post and that's why I removed them.  Are you saying that you like him now or have you always liked him?  I think he is as fake as the day is long, and what he does is to only interest himself.  I just want to be clear what you are saying.

Fuck no. What I am saying is when B4 reopenned with B&N there more or less everyone here on CC disagreed with it. But since then, look at the comments a few have converted, they want couples now but did not like B&N being there in the first place. In other words at first some people wanted BF visits only now they want them a male presence all the time.

Just to put my references to B4, should be girls only. It is now a borefest for me.

Edit: I've got nothing against Bogdan himself, I'm sure he's a nice bloke, but he is fucking up the flagship apartment of rlc. But only time will tell.

• Thanks 1