B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree that parties often offer more interesting viewing...which is highlighted by a busy forum, and B4 is an ideal place for it. But I'm not a fan of couples as permanent residents. I think the problem is all the couples apts we've lost. It must be frustrating for the members not to have the choice they once had. If we had 3., 4 or 5 more couples apts open up, we wouldn't be having this discussion, imo... 

hopefully, RLC will open more places in the future to offer more choices for everyone. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

And there are also still apartments with couples in them, real life couples doing what real life couples do. For those who want to watch real life couples. 

Do we, really? There is no longer any place with couples that interacts with other couples or singles on a more regular basis, and maybe have the occational party. We did have Carla and Yanai, but they too are gone now. 

29 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Do we, really? There is no longer any place with couples that interacts with other couples or singles on a more regular basis, and maybe have the occational party. We did have Carla and Yanai, but they too are gone now. 

Some people mentioned not so long ago that they didn't like the idea of apartments mixing with each other. Some people said they loved B&N back in Russia with their guests. Why can't they have an apartment in Barcelona of their own so they can host parties like they did in Russia. I'd be happier if B&N were visitors to B4 rather than permanent residents.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Some people mentioned not so long ago that they didn't like the idea of apartments mixing with each other. Some people said they loved B&N back in Russia with their guests. Why can't they have an apartment in Barcelona of their own so they can host parties like they did in Russia. I'd be happier if B&N were visitors to B4 rather than permanent residents.

The one who said he didn't like the idea of apartments mixing with each other was Harley. He hasn't been a subscriber in many years. As Bluewinner put it, B4 is wasted with just the girls there. This place is perfect for the mixing, and the parties. We saw the evidence of that this summer. The girls spent the days in their rooms, bored half to death. It was only when B5 visited, or when Diana, Olya and Elettra started to bring their boyfriends, that we saw what potential this place really has! It was first then they started to use facilities that B4 actually have to offer, a large garden, the swimming pool, a dining room and all the terraces. It really came to life!

Then I agree with you that the guys doesn't necessarily need to be part of the cast, but we should atleast have girls that doesn't hesitate to invite some male or female friends whenever they want.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GAVAN76 said:

je n 'est pas regarde depuis un moment, car j'ai arrête mon abonnement, mais je préférai que les femmes viennent de mecs inconnu et qui fessait la fête dans la maison ou vers la piscine top  

Salut GAVAN76, tu n'as pas eu de difficulté à arrêter ton abonnement ? merci de ta réponse. Je compte arrêter très prochainement

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The one who said he didn't like the idea of apartments mixing with each other was Harley. He hasn't been a subscriber in many years. As Bluewinner put it, B4 is wasted with just the girls there. This place is perfect for the mixing, and the parties. We saw the evidence of that this summer. The girls spent the days in their rooms, bored half to death. It was only when B5 visited, or when Diana, Olya and Elettra started to bring their boyfriends, that we saw what potential this place really has! It was first then they started to use facilities that B4 actually have to offer, a large garden, the swimming pool, a dining room and all the terraces. It really came to life!

Then I agree with you that the guys doesn't necessarily need to be part of the cast, but we should atleast have girls that doesn't hesitate to invite some male or female friends whenever they want.

And are today's tenents doing anything different during the day?  

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

And when Nina and Kira were still on RLC, all these people who cry on and on about female only places never watched them.

This is an excellent observation , this was a pure and natural lesbian couple and despite the normal amount of comments that were posted like at any other couples apartment , they were not so much discussed because of their not so active sexual life .. except when they had that threesome .. I make this comment to compare it with the comments that have been posted for the repeated stays of Piper and Taylor that Piper for what we know isn’t a pure lesbian .. 

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I don't think many of them are watching Piper & Tyler either. 

If Piper and Taylor would have the apartment in Italy , it would have been way more fun and interesting to watch with both of them being in their country of residence , with possibilities of their friends / relatives visiting and so on .. it keeps on being a mystery why RLC isn’t taking advantage for more apartments in the Czech Republic and even more in Italy.. when it has also proved that there are many Italian viewers and fans watching .. 

3 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

That says a lot about the people who post they want real lesbian couples. 

It is strange that ( pseudo ) lesbian shows are so much viewable and commented  whenever they are happening and when the girls ( Piper and Taylor )  have some really great sexual staff happening , they aren’t even mentioned .. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree that parties often offer more interesting viewing...which is highlighted by a busy forum, and B4 is an ideal place for it. But I'm not a fan of couples as permanent residents. I think the problem is all the couples apts we've lost. It must be frustrating for the members not to have the choice they once had. If we had 3., 4 or 5 more couples apts open up, we wouldn't be having this discussion, imo... 

I think the real problem is that all these couples are trying / pushing for participation in environments that they don’t feel like “ home “ .. when the couples apartments were live in Russia with the tenants being in their home country , you could actually feel and enjoy the dynamic of the places because it was all so normal for them.. I think the examples of bringing Russian tenants in Europe to participate , it is the bigger proof that it is difficult to work away from their countries and without having around their friends and in some cases relatives . 

To be honest , this is maybe the biggest problem if we look the bigger picture , the people in Barcelona they are trying but if they had their life in Russia , it would be so easier for them ( except the ones that they are currently living in Spain ) ... a fresh example is Ulyana and Olivia , how interesting was when they were in Russia and how a completely concept when they moved in Barcelona .. I could even say this for Leora , but this would be a big discussed topic .. 

I will say again , there’s such a big mystery that RLC isn’t recruiting any Spanish , Czech or Italian people at their respective countries and open at least 1/3 of the apartments they used to have before “ the purge “ .. 

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

But even when they were bringing people in their apartment for fun friendship nights and so on , they were still complainers that it is Covid era and that they shouldn’t do it .. 😂🤣 it is insane for me that we were in a way deciding for these people how and what they should do with their lives and taking risks .. like it is sometimes the people of the apartments in Barcelona blamed for the same reason ..  

• Upvote 1