B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

Holly had a call or text when in the terrace with Nelly and Gina earlier, she started getting ready to go out since then. Likely a date. Hope she bring him back to B4 for the cock lovers. 🙂 

maybe amalia & amira is involved in that or they are going out to do there own thing amira was just taking pictures of them I think 

Il y a 5 minutes, HappyChappie a déclaré:

Holly a eu un appel ou un texto quand elle était sur la terrasse avec Nelly et Gina plus tôt, elle a commencé à se préparer à sortir depuis. Probablement une date. J'espère qu'elle le ramènera à B4 pour les amoureux de la bite.🙂 

Holly,  risque ,de ne pas rentrer, à suivre ...

7 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

maybe amalia & amira is involved in that or they are going out to do there own thing amira was just taking pictures of them I think 

You have a great imagination. With Holly, Ariana and Amalia we need great imaginations. 🙂 

I got alll the name correctly spelt for once. 🙂 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

You have a great imagination. With Holly, Ariana and Amalia we need great imaginations. 🙂 

I got alll the name correctly spelt for once. 🙂 

Well with rlc we need all of the imaginations we can get😂

Il y a 3 minutes, HappyChappie a déclaré:

Elle n'a pris que son sac à main, elle sera de retour ce soir. 😉 

la dernière fois elle avait pris son sac de nuit, elle est rentrée quand même, donc tout est possible, mais elle ne ramènera pas des devoirs à la maison, c'est bien dommage

49 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Now , we are having a good speculation chat tonight since nothing impressive is happening so far at the RLC world on a Friday evening 😬