B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

Just now, corvette84 said:

They need to get the fuck out of there.😠

They'll go when their time is up. Then, they can hopefully be replaced by another nice couple. perhaps a bit younger and more adventurous. 

The best thing would be to give N&B's room to two girls and have another two couples, one in Megan's room, and one in Holly's room. A&L's room is also too small for a couple, that one is more suitable for a single girl. so if they rearrange the rooms well, they can have two couples and four girls ( or maybe 3 couples and 3 girls) in the villa at any given time. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

Then, they can hopefully be replaced by another nice couple. perhaps a bit younger and more adventurous. 

That's the key. Nelly and Bogdan are just too boring of a couple/people to really add anything exciting to this place.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's the key. Nelly and Bogdan are just too boring of a couple/people to really add anything exciting to this place.

They are a bit boring, but I still prefer them to girls like Milena, Amira, Monica, Sera and definitely to Piper & Taylor. they are many times more boring than N&B. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

They are a bit boring, but I still prefer them to girls like Milena, Amira, Monica, Sera and definitely to Piper & Taylor. they are many times more boring than N&B. 

This that RLC is having a pregnant woman totally isolated and nearly no relation with any of the girls in the same apartment , I personally find it the worst thing currently going on with the project 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3