B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Just testing to see if any of you guys read the other threads Slipper lol 😉

I saw it on the main page as i logged in, that's why!! 😆

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, wooders78 said:

must be another exciting night at leoras lol

Well it's been a quiet night shall we say. But looked quiet all around as far as i could see.

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Like I said, I hate these shows.

I have no issue with real swinger events, they can be really exciting, but this threesome event was just a ridiculous show. There is no need for something like that on RLC in my opinion.

Now , this is a fair post in my humble opinion by you , you admit that it was a show but you said that you already resubscribed because of theis couple . Will you stop again your subscription if they continue in this way or you will always expect that in a house with one more couple and 3 single girls these shows will keep on being the rule and not the exception of the rule ? 

I think your intentions and the ideas you have over voyeurism are a bit “ romantic “ in 2021 that is approaching for a site like RLC to survive . The idea of more sex and naked people , shows or not , it would always be what attracts possible subscribers .. for a business , this is the only thing that matters .. profit through active subscriptions .. maybe you fell in the trap with Loraine and Anthony , or too fast to resubscribe for a content that doesn’t please you or meet your standards . 

I admire you that you stand so strong over your beliefs but also all the rest that we are trying to support the idea of shows which are happening every now and then , we aren’t less passionate voyeurs than you , we just also have our way to get entertained . Pseudo lesbian shows are fine then when they are served occasionally and not so often as they feed the voyeur instinct  of seeing two or more girls that under other circumstances would never engage in such activities .. and this in a way contains real emotions for the girls to achieve pleasure 😌😇

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, wooders78 said:

at least they are both still there, or are they

Yep they are!! But the weekend is fast approaching....

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Looking at Gina now, see looks absolutely miserable. Is the film that bad? 

She misses her almost 8 months bed and needs to adjust to the new bed(s ) 😁

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Well you know where we are if you want a wild night!...😏

Now there's an offer i can refuse.