B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

B2 has the best interaction on this site, they are always doing things together and i dont mean shows

If it wasn’t for Milena being there , things would have been even better . They respect their pregnancy of course and that why they avoid I think to invite  more often some of their friends . I think we had enough of Milena and although many like that they see her belly growing , for the standards of RLC , it doesn't help the dynamic of the apartment to evolve even more . 

4 hours ago, wooders78 said:

i didnt like it when he brought his buddies with him

I think like this he could justify that he wasn’t a gigolo 😂 ready to have anyone who was willing to spend the night with him , the company of the others was/is  making him to appear as a really great socializing person ( that he is I believe ) , the problem is that they have been also most of them addicted to substances and due to his sexual interactions with other tenants , he comes out being the asshole 🙄 as i said , I like the guy , I think he reminds me a lot when I was younger ( I was just and still am not smoking or trying things like pills etc ) 

2 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

how about if he avoids substances ,as you said, but maybe he screws loraine and Gina refuses to have sex with Anthony.:smile:

As we have said , with Gina there and him being the “ boyfriend “ , if he is indeed allowed entrance in the villa , the possibilities of what can be seen are numerous .. and again mission accomplished for RLC 😉

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

The concept is what does not work. Having only girls there means that they will most likely also start to pretend to be lesbians at some point. It needs the right environment, preferably even some couples, where it is quite normal that people have sex in the relationship (or maybe even as swinger event if they are into this) but not as a show.

These shows, which is what I try to make understandable, were created because GOV was too boring. In the very beginning the girls did almost nothing. Only later did this bullshit happen. This will happen again because the GOV concept is bad.

The couples will also start to pretend be swingers when they would only do it for a show , L&A is fresh . How many couples in real life are sharing their boyfriends / girlfriends ? 

The shows were created for RLC to get more subscriptions after a certain period that viewers had obtained a “ visual relation “ with the tenants and seeing them ultimately have sex or providing a sexual show , it made it easier to gain more customers . 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The couples will also start to pretend be swingers when they would only do it for a show , L&A is fresh . How many couples in real life are sharing their boyfriends / girlfriends ? 

The shows were created for RLC to get more subscriptions after a certain period that viewers had obtained a “ visual relation “ with the tenants and seeing them ultimately have sex or providing a sexual show , it made it easier to gain more customers . 

...and the tenants more pocket money, DD...

the best way to get more subscribers is to open more apartments. all this single men and more couples can come later

There’s a mystery surrounding RLC and their not proceedings of opening new apartments , i personally don’t buy it that they can’t find either apartments to lease or people who would wish to become RLC tenants . So , for any of the unknown reasons , we are being served many repeating people and I think we need to agree that they try to bring some of the most popular ones . I also think that more apartments would solve much of the subscriptions problem , let’s hope that this happens soon but to be honest , it doesn’t seem we are towards this direction if we see couples occupying bedrooms in apartments that were meant for singles 😬

2 hours ago, miaballe02 said:

Hakeem's appartement was more interesting to watch than the majority of the apartments now because there were more guests and more drama.

a man knows no one is going to watch him alone so he will try to bring back guests to get more views

Hakeem was a good example but he ended single after being introduced as a couple . And he was loaded full of negative comments and insults here at the forum because he was doing this that all men dream of , that is to have every day a different woman . 

It is indeed this way that perhaps a single male apartment could succeed , but finding a gigolo let’s say guy , the casting itself would take ages .. 

Still , never forget , that many people here were disgusted of how things were happening and him lying to the girls and so on . I liked it and also he was speaking English which was easier to follow the conversations . 

In the bigger picture though , casting just a single guy who isn’t outgoing or has no social skills , it can’t help RLC. 

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

If it was up to me I'd have her in Naga's house...😆

I claim her first to show her the sunsets here at the island which are far better than the Barceloneta beach 😉😉😉🥳🤩 When she has enough tan , she can be all yours to enjoy with her black and white stripes and whatever further more 😏

it would be easier if bars and clubs were open, or they could use tinder. but how many of these girls want to shag a man on cam

You only need one in each apartment like Olya or Diane and let the fun flow 😉😇🥳

2 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

It's been proven that they all would. The question is whether they are willing to shag one of the other girls boyfriend's on camera for the sake of reality?:smile:

They could easily stay at the “ blue balls “ concept and bring potential subscribers , if anything, this job needs that you are clever and attract views ( think of Irma for example or Leora ) 😉 I also believe that anyone who isn’t shy to masturbate with dildos openly , she would definitely have sex in front of cameras , but I always think is a matter of partner . Most outsiders I think are shy to make things in front of camera and this is very understandable ... combined with girls who just want to tease , shagging many times is prevented because of that . 

do u mean elishka and pepik who are away too much and hide when they are here

do u mean elishka and pepik who are away too much and hide when they are here

All couples in general , apart of the recent departed Carla & Yanai , can’t be praised for their socializing skills ( of course Covid is a big factor ) Apartments become watchable when incidents that are not happening in their daily life occur , the problem is that being only four and the fact that they are also not so social with other activities all of them , it looks like boring apartments . If they were more like when we had before the closing of the ones in Russia , we wouldn’t complain so much let’s say because we wouldn’t be so easily bored like now 😌😇