B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

8 hours ago, ed2 said:

The one who said he didn't like the idea of apartments mixing with each other was Harley. He hasn't been a subscriber in many years. As Bluewinner put it, B4 is wasted with just the girls there. This place is perfect for the mixing, and the parties. We saw the evidence of that this summer. The girls spent the days in their rooms, bored half to death. It was only when B5 visited, or when Diana, Olya and Elettra started to bring their boyfriends, that we saw what potential this place really has! It was first then they started to use facilities that B4 actually have to offer, a large garden, the swimming pool, a dining room and all the terraces. It really came to life!

Then I agree with you that the guys doesn't necessarily need to be part of the cast, but we should atleast have girls that doesn't hesitate to invite some male or female friends whenever they want.

LMAO once again here we go with the boyfriends crap.  The guys the slutty Diana, Olya, and Elettra brought back were there for the girls to make more money...they knew why they were coming there, you bought it hook, line, and sinker. Nothing could prepare Milena for what disgusting behavior she witnessed that weekend even if the girls had told her in advance how slutty they were going to be.

I agree that the villa is a perfect place for parties and mixing but under no circumstances should couples be living there. Like so many have said, open up new couples apartments and put their asses in them.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

And are today's tenents doing anything different during the day?  

The bottom line is that the girls spend more time in their rooms as not to spend the money while out in Barcelona.  They are there to make money and going out everyday spending it negates the whole reason they are there and the bottom line is the girls choose to spend time in their rooms and I'm sure there is a predetermined amount of time they must spend in them.

26 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Gina seem to be bounding with Nelly alot tonight, and from before we know that she gets along very well with Holly, so maybe the move to B4 wasn't as bad as some may have feared afterall. There wasn't exactly the best chemistry in B1, with Gina and Serafima sort of not mixing too well.

Does anyone really get on with Serafima?

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

It is strange that ( pseudo ) lesbian shows are so much viewable and commented  whenever they are happening and when the girls ( Piper and Taylor )  have some really great sexual staff happening , they aren’t even mentioned .. 

I've seen both Piper and Taylor and to me they are hard on the eyes so maybe that is why there in not much talk of them and the same went for Nina and Kira, one was cute but the other was a turn off in my opinion and I'm all about lesbian interest.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I've seen both Piper and Taylor and to me they are hard on the eyes so maybe that is why there in not much talk of them and the same went for Nina and Kira, one was cute but the other was a turn off in my opinion and I'm all about lesbian interest.

I think if they were in italy and having the apartment there , it would be easier for them and also they would act more Ike “feeling “ the apartment and their “ life “ inside it . 

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have been told by another forum member that there is some sort of attraction towards Holly from Bogdan and that Nelly is always Johnny on the spot when there is any possibility of them sneaking off together.  I defend you because I know at least a couple of other people have confided in me what's happening.

Bogdan has for sure nothing towards Holly , this come from a subscriber who watches constantly the villa tenants . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Bogdan has for sure nothing towards Holly , this come from a subscriber who watches constantly the villa tenants.

It doesn't matter who it comes from DD, it has been proven time and time again that everybody see's things differently when watching the goings on in these apartments.  When I used to watch I had an argument with a guy that there was a man in the apartment of Kamila & Kristy.  He said I was full of shit because he had been watching it, and I proved to him that he was wrong.  I also had to take a snapshot of a card that was for a gentleman's club that one of the girls was holding and looking at and PM it to somebody because they watched the whole thing but still didn't see it.  So don't go saying just because you watch something that you saw everything there was that was possible to see!!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It doesn't matter who it comes from DD, it has been proven time and time again that everybody see's things differently when watching the goings on in these apartments.  When I used to watch I had an argument with a guy that there was a man in the apartment of Kamila & Kristy.  He said I was full of shit because he had been watching it, and I proved to him that he was wrong.  I also had to take a snapshot of a card that was for a gentleman's club that one of the girls was holding and looking at and PM it to somebody because they watched the whole thing but still didn't see it.  So don't go saying just because you watch something that you saw everything there was that was possible to see!!

I can’t judge with things that i don’t see , i judge of what I am watching . If I am wrong , this is another story , but what I personally watch make me develop my theories . 

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree that the villa is a perfect place for parties and mixing but under no circumstances should couples be living there. Like so many have said, open up new couples apartments and put their asses in them.

We actually half agree on this one. 👏🏻

40 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO once again here we go with the boyfriends crap.  The guys the slutty Diana, Olya, and Elettra brought back were there for the girls to make more money...they knew why they were coming there, you bought it hook, line, and sinker. Nothing could prepare Milena for what disgusting behavior she witnessed that weekend even if the girls had told her in advance how slutty they were going to be.

LOL! Call it slutty, immoral and sinful if that if what you prefer, maybe that's what gets you off, but the point is that I find alot of joy and fun in this more adventurous behavious. It gives me some meaning, something that helps me to cope with my own miserable life, and it is what keeps me subscribed. Another point is that you wouldn't subscribe even if there were no guys in the house, so your argumentation kind of falls on its own reasoning. Why don't you just skip my post if you don't like it, like you said we should do to yours? This just illustrates your own hypocrisy!

Now listen to the words of The Holy Bible:
We cannot say we love God if we do not love our brothers (John 2:9)