B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

The marathon of Olya and Diane with the guys and the uncountable swallowing from Olya during this time , top RLC moment for me in 2020 

It was in my opinion undoubtedly the best few days we had on RLC in 2020.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It was in my opinion undoubtedly the best few days we had on RLC in 2020.

I consider it as best because as you said in a way at the post you made and I personally liked it and agree 1000% , I don’t care if it was the extra money or show or I don’t know whatever anyone of us characterize it .. I think after a certain moment , both girls they just let go off all “ guilts “ , they just enjoyed the sex with the guys , the Mother Nature of pleasure dominated them and they simply acted as any girl that would be in a villa with a pool , drinks , jacuzzi and men that they wanted to have again and again and again... and especially because I didn’t expect it from Olya with her presence till that time , it made it even more special .. That’s the reason that after few weeks later that it happened in a minor grade , I didn’t enjoy it the same .. and again by the way , your post reflects my ideas about RLC but english isn’t my native language and because I have to think from my language to English , many times I can’t express my thoughts the way you did 😊😇 Well done ed2

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

but english isn’t my native language and because I have to think from my language to English , many times I can’t express my thoughts the way you did 😊😇 Well done ed2

That's the same for me too though. I'm Norwegian.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Both of you use english better than I do sometimes and I am english. 😉 

If you had studied greek and could use it , I am sure it would have been also better than mine 😎 , I think it is because foreigners would always like to use the grammar in the right way and obviously  avoid mistakes 😌 We just don’t have the vocabulary needed like a native . 

14 hours ago, ed2 said:

Yes, different strokes for different folks! I think you miss out on alot. RLC is so much more than seeing your "pure" girl naked here and there, or masturbating once in a while. That you can find all over the internet for free. When that becomes boring, it's not the project that's ruined, it is you who are looking at the wrong girls and at the wrong time. Most of my enjoyment comes from intimate details that they don't even know that they share with us. You can study how they act and interact, how they take care of their personal hygiene, and you can fall in love with cute little quircks in their behaviour. That's where you truely get to know the characters, and the beauty of it all. Something you can't get anywhere else, unless you can actually walk out and experience it on your own. For example. I fell in love with all the countless super cute quircks of Erika, a girl that did nothing sexual during her stay. Just how she had to push her glasses up on her nose every so often, because they were too big and kept sliding down, it was so cute! Or. I could spend hours watching Elmira bite the tip of her pencil and stare blank into the air while thinking deeply on something. And I love the personalities with alot of paradoxes. Take Gina for example. A fun sporty and talented artist, but she occationally drinks till she wets the bed. Or Ariana. She oozes of self-confidence in every setting, but when something or another doesn't go her way she can cry like a baby. That's the beauty of genuine and complex humans. It's no flat perfect image. 

First off, I agree with everything you said except for what I made bold in your post.  I don't care to watch a bunch of repeats regardless if they do something different or not on one of their many stays on RLC.  I don't watch hetero sex and I only became a member when RLC first started to look at the girls, their bodies, and mannerisms. I don't need to see the same girl ever again after that.  I would have liked to observe Elmira and Ariana but I honestly could give a rats ass about any of the rest of them as far as viewing them is concerned and I'm not about to pay an outrageous price for two girls.  This new girl Radi-something will be an out of the apartment kind of girl and it makes no sense for RLC to have brought her into an apartment when she actually lives in Barcelona according to some.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

First off, I agree with everything you said except for what I made bold in your post.  I don't care to watch a bunch of repeats regardless if they do something different or not on one of their many stays on RLC.  I don't watch hetero sex and I only became a member when RLC first started to look at the girls, their bodies, and mannerisms. I don't need to see the same girl ever again after that.  I would have liked to observe Elmira and Ariana but I honestly could give a rats ass about any of the rest of them as far as viewing them is concerned and I'm not about to pay an outrageous price for two girls.  This new girl Radi-something will be an out of the apartment kind of girl and it makes no sense for RLC to have brought her into an apartment when she actually lives in Barcelona according to some.

Yup, I have a feeling this Radi will be a joke.

• Upvote 1