B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The thing is DD, I don't know when you started watching RLC but in the beginning it was just as I used to like it. There wasn't any silly shows going on and it was as normal as any site could be where there is cameras involved 24/7.  Now days, it's just lame in my opinion and as far from any semblance or realism.

I watch since 2016 and I have read nearly all posts from the beginning and even if I haven’t watched (  like you do now 😁 ) the early nice days , I believe I  understand what you mean . But this is now almost 10 years later and everything is different  and have changed .. but the name .. RLC is always the same name , this doesn’t mean that the content should be the same and not evolve .. for many , like you , it is for the worse , for others it is better and so on .. I think the only ones who have the right to decide how they want a site like RLC to be “ sold “ to potential subscribers are the RLC people and them only .. 

You don’t like it and you have stop paying or being a member , so i don’t think that sometimes you should complain like you do because the basic thing for you is happening , that is stop paying for not pleasant content . But there are others like me that I am happy with what I see and it is my decision where to invest my money for lots of my daily entertainment . I am a fan of analyzing characters and personalities by  watching behaviors and RLC is offering me this at the maximum grade 😊 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Ha sempre funzionato prima che aprissero i Gov

The solution is the easiest .. you don’t like how things are now , don’t pay and don’t watch 😊 We can’t live with  the glory of the past , we need to move and look forward and what we currently have , always .. that’s my belief . 

Se volete sesso, orge, scambisti, lesbiche, o appartamenti condivisi con piu’ ragazzi, su vhtv ne avete tantissime di queste cose, non capisco perche’ dovete rompere il cazzo con RLC e dire alle persone, che se non gli piace puo’ non pagare. E perche’ voi non potete cambiare sito?? O forse lo avete fatto, e considerando che li queste cose accadono ogni giorno, probabilmente vi annoiate a guardarlo.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I watch since 2016 and I have read nearly all posts from the beginning and even if I haven’t watched (  like you do now 😁 ) the early nice days , I believe I  understand what you mean . But this is now almost 10 years later and everything is different  and have changed .. but the name .. RLC is always the same name , this doesn’t mean that the content should be the same and not evolve .. for many , like you , it is for the worse , for others it is better and so on .. I think the only ones who have the right to decide how they want a site like RLC to be “ sold “ to potential subscribers are the RLC people and them only .. 

You don’t like it and you have stop paying or being a member , so i don’t think that sometimes you should complain like you do because the basic thing for you is happening , that is stop paying for not pleasant content . But there are others like me that I am happy with what I see and it my decision where to invest my money for lots of my daily entertainment . I am a fan of analyzing characters and personalities by ear CB if behavior and RLC is offering me this at the maximum grade 😊 

If you're getting what you pay for and you're happy with it, fine by me!

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

If you want sex, orgies, swingers, lesbians, or shared apartments with multiple guys, on vhtv you have loads of these things, I don't understand why you have to break the fuck up with RLC and tell people, that if they don't like it they can't. to pay. And why can't you change your site? Or maybe you have, and considering that these things happen every day there, you're probably bored watching it.

Excellent!!  VHTV has everything these guys want to see so why don't they just go over there!

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

If you want sex, orgies, swingers, lesbians, or shared flats with multiple guys, on vhtv you have loads of these things, I don't understand why you have to break the fuck up with RLC and tell people, that if they don't like it they can't. to pay. And why can't you change your site? Or maybe you have, and considering that these things happen every day there, you're probably bored watching it.

Because we like RLC as it is. and it's moving in the right direction. you are the one who is not happy.