B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It takes all kinds to make this world go around!!

The more the pleasure , the less the bad thoughts and sadness that this stupid virus is bringing to anyone’s mind 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I know exactly what I want to see. I think the issue is when you get 1000 people watching one apartment, you're always going to get 1000 opinions. I do agree that certain people make really hypocritical comments, like saying they don't want to see guys in the house but then will keep their eyes glued to the screen whenever guys appear. But that's just exactly why nobody should listen to the opinions on this forum.

I can never understand people who are paying to watch RLC and are negative and offensive towards the content that they are paying to be entertained ,simply watch or pass their time .. what’s the meaning of paying monthly something that you criticize it on a negative way and even more , watching it ? Even science is raising the hands up as they say in my country 😬😳🙄

• Upvote 1

Gina in crazy ( drank ) mood that nobody can follow 😂🤣 And i think that maybe she peed earlier on the floor ( didn’t see clearly if it was a poured glass ) and poor Bogdan was cleaning 😆 And now both boys as a punishment in the kitchen 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Gina in crazy ( drank ) mood that nobody can follow 😂🤣 And i think that maybe she peed earlier on the floor ( didn’t see clearly if it was a poured glass ) and poor Bogdan was cleaning 😆 And now both boys as a punishment in the kitchen 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

she spilled wine...

2 hours ago, timber said:

It's basically been plateaued at this level of traffic with minor upwards and downwards variation for months. It's a little bit higher now than it was earlier this year for example.  And it's also slightly higher than it was last year at this time.

The major drop in traffic (60-70%) occurred in the  months right after they closed the Russian apartments, and they've never clawed any of that back despite cutting the price in half.  

They cut their prices, but they've never tried to rebuild their quantity. We are actually 16 apartments down since two years ago, we're down one since this summer too. And April 2019 was the last time they opened anything new. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Only wine, unfortunately. ☹️ If she peed I would've commented. 😁

• Haha 1