Helena & Christopher (2020) Part #2

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, budda said:

Отличный ответ!

7 hours ago, budda said:

Привет, Хелена, я не расстроился, я просто не понимал странного поведения.

I know, friend, you're wise and good, I'll answer any question to you☺️

• Like 2

9 hours ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

@Yanaqwerty12y you owe no one nothing! not by deed or excuse. live your life and ignore the viewers. they pay for access to the cams. nothing more! they get what they get and that is it! 

4 hours ago, Yanaqwerty12y said:

Я тебя расстрою, но это не моя позиция

enlighten me and tell me exactly which part of what i said is inaccurate? 

• Confused 1

@Yanaqwerty12y in a perfectly pleasant voice, i will tell you what the general viewer wants, sex. lots and lots of sex as often as possible, with as many new people and combinations as possible, preferrably in the best lighting conditions and in good view of the cams. this defines a successful apartment for them. now, the CamCaps viewers are very simliar, but with some variances depending on which one we're talking about. my comment above merely cut through all of this and put the ball entirely in your court. of course, you can listen to them to understand their wants and desires, although i do think it is a mistake because it can and will change your natural presentation, but i do think you shouldn't feel like you have to appease them or explain your actions or decisions, which was the main point of what i said. what success means to you is not necessarily the same as what success means to your audience. stay true to yourself always. i am not upset or angry or trying to trick you in any way. i am only stating what i think. 

15 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

@Yanaqwerty12y in a perfectly pleasant voice, i will tell you what the general viewer wants, sex. lots and lots of sex as often as possible, with as many new people and combinations as possible, preferrably in the best lighting conditions and in good view of the cams. this defines a successful apartment for them. now, the CamCaps viewers are very simliar, but with some variances depending on which one we're talking about. my comment above merely cut through all of this and put the ball entirely in your court. of course, you can listen to them to understand their wants and desires, although i do think it is a mistake because it can and will change your natural presentation, but i do think you shouldn't feel like you have to appease them or explain your actions or decisions, which was the main point of what i said. what success means to you is not necessarily the same as what success means to your audience. stay true to yourself always. i am not upset or angry or trying to trick you in any way. i am only stating what i think. 

When she translates your post to Russian, I am afraid that it will sound very different and your good intention will be ‘lost in translation’

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Parxx said:

When she translates your post to Russian, I am afraid that it will sound very different and your good intention will be ‘lost in translation’

that is unfortunate then. i wish that she could understand the true vibe of my intent. i mean no harm. 

1 hour ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

I am quite surprised that you consider yourself capable of knowing "what the general viewer wants".
I think Helena shouldn't consider comments too much but she can read them for curiosity and fun and after she knows very well what she wants to do or not to do.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, budda said:

I am quite surprised that you consider yourself capable of knowing "what the general viewer wants".
I think Helena shouldn't consider comments too much but she can read them for curiosity and fun and after she knows very well what she wants to do or not to do.

it is my perogative to say what I think the general audience is interested in or even what i think you are interested in. i'm not naive or a novice when it comes to such matters. 

hmmm, interesting, so, now she shouldn't consider the comments. which is which?