Helena & Christopher (2020) Part #2

2 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

it is my perogative to say what I think the general audience is interested in or even what i think you are interested in. i'm not naive or a novice when it comes to such matters. 

hmmm, interesting, so, now she shouldn't consider the comments. which is which?

9 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

it is my perogative to say what I think the general audience is interested in or even what i think you are interested in. i'm not naive or a novice when it comes to such matters. 

hmmm, interesting, so, now she shouldn't consider the comments. which is which?

In your text that we are commenting on, you did not write: "I think" but - I remind you - you wrote: "I will tell you what the general viewer wants".
Sorry, I tell you very politely, but who are you to say what other people wants, including me?

Please, once again, read carefully what I write. I did not say not to consider comments but not to consider them too much. It seems to me that they are two different things.

• Like 4

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, budda said:

In your text that we are commenting on, you did not write: "I think" but - I remind you - you wrote: "I will tell you what the general viewer wants".
Sorry, I tell you very politely, but who are you to say what other people wants, including me?

Please, once again, read carefully what I write. I did not say not to consider comments but not to consider them too much. It seems to me that they are two different things.

"I will tell you...." is me telling them what "I" think the general audience wants. That is well within my perogative to say. 

It is fully my right to respond to what you say with my own interpretation of what i think you mean. You are on a public board. 

For me, your clarification is somewhat contradictory. Others may agree or disagree. 

8 hours ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

"I will tell you...." is me telling them what "I" think the general audience wants. That is well within my perogative to say. 

It is fully my right to respond to what you say with my own interpretation of what i think you mean. You are on a public board. 

For me, your clarification is somewhat contradictory. Others may agree or disagree. 

The world is beautiful and stimulating because people have different opinions.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, budda said:

The world is beautiful and stimulating because people have different opinions.

I agree with that. It's too bad that too many people on this forum interpret opinions that don't coincide with their own as being mean-spirited, insulting, unacceptable, out of bounds, bullshit, negative, etc... I am a team of one and I call things as I see them at that moment in time. I don't claim to know everything or be right about everything I say, but when I talk about the tenants and the business of vhtv, i do it with some degree of thought and experience. As for the tentants in this apt, I wish for them to be their genuine selves absent coerced changes demanded by the viewers and insiders, who can splain things to them. I do know what that does to them and in my opinion it steals their soul. in my opinion it is a mistake for tenants to be visible in this forum, much less befriend or interact with the viewers. In many ways Voyeur-Villa was much more fun because for the most part there was no interaction. I recognize that times have changed and tenants are here and were all together. my comments here are meant to be a reminder for them to take the comments in and choose to be themselves despite the comments, suggestions, and players. in the end they can leave knowing it was their story, not someone elses.