Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #3

These guys are very comfortable and friendly with each other, the atmosphere in the house is great, and it's fun to watch them, I just wish the guys had a bit more sexual energy. Angel was obviously eager to have more fun with both guys, but they pulled back for some reason. maybe there will be more next time, and it'd be nice if Barbie and Ken join in the fun with their friends. 😜

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

and it'd be nice if Barbie and Ken join in the fun with their friends.

They're not quite as bad as Alison and Roger but this place can be infinitely more entertaining if Barbie and Ken weren't so damn timid.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They're not quite as bad as Alison and Roger but this place can be infinitely more entertaining if Barbie and Ken weren't so damn timid.

The problem is all of them are around 18-19 years old, not more from that. I like this apartment and think it can be even better 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

They are a bit shy. but they have come a long way since they first appeared on vhtv as guests. They have become more and more comfortable with their sexuality. I do not expect to see anything too wild from them anytime soon, but I think they are capable of progressing and becoming more entertaining. We just have to wait and see. 😉 

• Like 1

Just now, lolaaloveyou said:

The problem is all of them are around 18-19 years old, not more from that. I like this apartment and think it can be even better 🙂

I agree 100%. this place has the best vibe. they are just doing things that they are comfortable with and they are having fun. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Looks like this guy is becoming a regular guest at Barbie & Ken's. ( he maybe replacing Dylan on the cast lol ). I suggest we call him Aiden 😉

Screenshot 2020-12-08 at 04.59.21.png

Name fits 🙂 Hope blondie -comes back

• Upvote 1