Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad

12 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

I'm watching this on freebie from the kitchen is guy going to have them both 

Yes, he will first have sex with Malia, then with Leora and finally with both together again. This will go on for the whole next weeks, having sex at least ten times a day. 😏

Maybe, it could also be that he will just sleep on the sofa and leave the next day. No idea.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You're comparing that to this?

No, dico solo che lo scopo, l'obiettivo, è lo stesso. 

È chiaro che per Leora è importante essere tra i primi posti nei top replay. Sia adesso che quando fa "la lesbica" con Malia. 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yes, he will first have sex with Malia, then with Leora and finally with both together again. This will go on for the whole next weeks, having sex at least ten times a day. 😏

Maybe, it could also be that he will just sleep on the sofa and leave the next day. No idea.

No you were right first time got me an hard on now so what ever happens its your fault and I'm in the back of a taxi watching on my phone I hope I don't shoot down the back of his head

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

No, I'm just saying the purpose is the same.

It is clear that for Leora it is important to be among the top places in the top replays. Both now and when she's a lesbian with Malia.

But a world of difference.

The massages etc are done for views in a big way, of course, but they enjoy them and do them sober and at anytime. Other places especially Holly and Megan are doing the same but lose out regular. THIS tonight is a cheap attempt at competing with those places. For once Leora is copying others. It's exactly the same set up, get a man there, get drunk, dance, make people hope something sexual will happen. Tacky. For the first time, they are copying others. They're being left behind close to Xmas. This will happen again in the next couple of weeks, wait and see. And all down to the inclusion of THAT guy.