Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

If you ever want to throw cold water on a fun party be sure to invite this guy that occasionally shows up at their apartment to visit. This guy is the Head ‘Bored’ Member of the Dull Men’s Association. I would much rather see a gay guy partying with them...someone who has some personality, enthusiasm and can keep the fun and lively environment Leora and Malia were creating.

Good point. Whenever this individual (wow, that was the nicest thing i could think of saying) appears, the whole atmosphere of the place plummets. Each and every time. But she thinks he is good for cam views, that's why he's invited back time and again.

3 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Leora and Malia should just leave him alone in the living room with the television on with the stupid blank look on his face and go to Leora’s bedroom close the door with just leaving a 2 inch crack open and begin to give each other a full body oil massage. 

You been reading the girls diary 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I wish they had more moments like this and really see them happy and smiling than “ pushing “ for shows just to please the fans who only look for nudity and sex .. I don’t say that I wouldn’t like to watch something like their common bedroom things again , but it feels like they both seem to needed this kind of small home party tonight as you also said earlier . 

I find it remarkable how much is written about a guy visiting an apartment. That this is such an unusual event should really give RLC something to think about.

Well, maybe there will be a few more guests coming in future. 😂

The best would be a few visits of the BFs where the girls spend so many nights.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, Alladino said:

I find it remarkable how much is written about a guy visiting an apartment. That this is such an unusual event should really give RLC something to think about.

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtvCaptain America Laughing GIF by mtvCaptain America Laughing GIF by mtvCaptain America Laughing GIF by mtv

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think the guy gets this much heat because of his first not appropriate visit and behavior towards Malia , he was stigmatized lets say .. Other than that , I prefer this guy presence and whatever reactions he brings on the forum than hearing Leora yelling , seeing her crying or being sad and even both her and Malia be on their mobiles all the time .. about a possible visit from other male visitors ( except Paul ) , i think now that it is obvious that the heat and and hate towards any other guy is already a standard thing to happen , I can’t think that people here are ready to see guys visiting the girls without being judged . 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
50 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It's a fair question, is the dude gay?

He tried it on with Malia when she was drunk a few months ago, so no.

23 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Never gonna happen. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2