Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 7

marco6742

11 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Now girls can't go out on the weekend 

They are at home all week  

They have freedom  

This is their life 

They are not obliged to stay at home all the time  

And just what the fuck have these two done this week of any interest Pulo....Did I blink and miss something?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Damn, what crawled up your ass and died?  I have never seen you this bitter!

Harley !! I'm not bitter at all mate....Read my earlier posts and you will see that I am not being personal...much of what I say is just piss taking out of Leora, me, and some of the guys....If anything near to bitterness is that for the past few days Leora has taken advantage of the loyalty shown by some of her fans.....Most of them don't deserve it. although I probably do because she doesn't appreciate me calling her out when I think she is wrong....Not in her personal life...I don't give a shit what she does outside the apartment...But contrary to what she may think her function is on this earth, she has a MORAL obligation to give the members of RLC a decent return for the lifestyle THEY provide for HER... Not rocket science is it....If you take the money, give something back in return instead of the middle finger.

If she doesn't enjoy her work anymore then do the decent thing and give it up..If she enjoys the lifestyle it gives her then she should get her arse in gear and work for it....There is no such thing as a free meal girl..sooner or later the bill has to be paid.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Harley !! I'm not bitter at all mate....Read my earlier posts and you will see that I am not being personal...much of what I say is just piss taking out of Leora, me, and some of the guys....If anything near to bitterness is that for the past few days Leora has taken advantage of the loyalty shown by some of her fans.....Most of them don't deserve it. although I probably do because she doesn't appreciate me calling her out when I think she is wrong....Not in her personal life...I don't give a shit what she does outside the apartment...But contrary to what she may think her function is on this earth, she has a MORAL obligation to give the members of RLC a decent return for the lifestyle THEY provide for HER... Not rocket science is it....If you take the money, give something back in return instead of the middle finger.

If she doesn't enjoy her work anymore then do the decent thing and give it up..If she enjoys the lifestyle it gives her then she should get her arse in gear and work for it....There is no such thing as a free meal girl..sooner or later the bill has to be paid.

Makes perfect sense to me Jimbo!!

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

beautiful girl Malia 🌟

Good dinner 

Tea  food 

I did ask you nicely earlier Pulo, but your inane remarks should be put in your own section under your name,so that if others want to read about every fucking unimportant movement in the apartment they can do so....We have eyes, we can see that she is having dinner. It's unimportant !!

Give us a break for fucks sake mate.😡

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia 🌟 On the couch watching TV 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1