Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 7

marco6742

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

The vaccines have already been a first win being out of the EU that still decides what , how and when .. but I think smaller issues that make the bigger picture , will trouble you for quite some time 🤨

I don't expect it to be easy, but when all the dust settles and different sides of both Europe and the "Remainers" of Britain accept the stark reality of what has happened,is the time a unified UK will go onwards and upwards.

We had a democratic referendum, there are always losers and winners ( look at Trump ) the losers have to learn to accept the decision and the will of the people instead of griping......History will tell who was right eventually.

As I said to our friend Marco yesterday, this forum is not the place for lengthy discussions on politics, so I will say no more, except that rather like this forum ......It's all a matter of opinions!

• Like 2

Good Morning

good night

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris 😁 😈gunter🦍🐊 chat  👊 gag-her 

gogism patou  daerjohn new york joe

We are a big family 

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good weekend for all

good Monday

12 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello Leora or
at such bedtime At her boyfriend's or at her girlfriends Mystery ???

Do people really care anymore where she is.....We know she certainly isn't where we would like her to be...And she doesn't give a ratshit what we think anyway...It's not a mystery my friend .....It's Leora being Leora ! Good luck to her.

• Like 1

il y un 6 minutes, jimbo4 un dit:

Est-ce que les gens se soucient vraiment plus où elle est ..... Nous savons qu’elle n’est certainement pas là où nous aimerions qu’elle soit ... Et elle ne donne pas un ratshit ce que nous pensons de toute façon... Ce n’est pas un mystère mon ami ..... C’est Leora qui est Leora!

C’est vrai mais je suis curieux de nature et je voudrais bien etre une petite souris mais je preferais la voir dans l appartement quand Malia n’est pas la

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, patou said:

It's true but I am naturally curious and I would like to be a little mouse but I preferred to see her in the apartment when Malia is not there.

So did many people, although just in the house would be nice now and again...🤣🤣

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

good morning pretty girl 

Leora and Malia 💞👸🌟 

have a great happy day with joy 

Wear jacket coat and wear mask 

See you soon girl 

Big kiss 🐈😘

Pulo my friend, You have finally exhausted my patience with your constant repetitive and lacking in substance drivel...You should start your own topic " Pulo's thoughts " or similar....You are filling up page after page on the forum with the same thing every day...I know you like to get your "credit " points but there's a limit to everything mate.

I know I can block you if I choose,but all that does is exchange your commentaries for completely empty pages. I understand it's harmless, but 24/7 is becoming ridiculous.

Give us a break mate .....PLEASE!!! 🙏

Respect !!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2