Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 7

marco6742

1 hour ago, patou said:

It's true but I am naturally curious and I would like to be a little mouse but I preferred to see her in the apartment when Malia is not there.

Perhaps she is being shagged by a tribe of cannibalistic pygmies' in the middle of the Amazon rainforest....or on the other hand she could just be sleeping at a girlfriends....anywhere but the apartment it seems.🤣

• Haha 1

il y un 8 minutes, jimbo4 un dit:

Peut-être qu’elle se fait baiser par une tribu de pygmées cannibales « au milieu de la forêt amazonienne ... ou d’un autre côté, elle pourrait simplement dormir chez une copine... n’importe où sauf dans l’appartement, semble-t-il. 🤣

Oui peut être mais je préfère la voir dormir chez une copine que avec son petit ami qui la pertube de jour en jour et à rester sage dans l appartement

• Like 2

1 minute ago, patou said:

Yes maybe but I would rather see her sleeping at a friend's house than with her boyfriend who disturbs her day by day and to stay good in the apartment

Yes! I think we would all like to see more of her in the apartment, especially as it is us mugs who are paying the rent on the place 🤣 along with the expensive clothes on her back and lifestyle she enjoys...But! in the world of Leora we should enjoy the privilege of doing so, it's what Prima Donna's of the screen expect..🤣🤣🤑

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't expect it to be easy, but when all the dust settles and different sides of both Europe and the "Remainers" of Britain accept the stark reality of what has happened,is the time a unified UK will go onwards and upwards.

We had a democratic referendum, there are always losers and winners ( look at Trump ) the losers have to learn to accept the decision and the will of the people instead of griping......History will tell who was right eventually.

As I said to our friend Marco yesterday, this forum is not the place for lengthy discussions on politics, so I will say no more, except that rather like this forum ......It's all a matter of opinions!

I agree that this is not a place for political opinions since there is the right thread for it , I say that I was carried away reading yesterday your thoughts and Marco’s and having  my aunt coming from the UK , there was a local big holidays where I live and when we sat at the same table for food , it was much talk for this subject rather than discussing the exhausted and overanalyzed Covid problem .

A great remaining Sunday dear friend 😊

• Thanks 1

il y un 4 minutes, jimbo4 un dit:

Oui, oui! Je pense que nous aimerions tous les voir plus dans l’appartement, d’autant plus que ce sont nous les mugs qui payons le loyer sur place 🤣 ainsi que les vêtements coûteux sur son dos et le style de vie qu’elle aime ... Mais! dans le monde de Leora, nous devrions avoir le privilège du faire, c’est ce à quoi s’attend Prima Donna de l’écran .. 🤣 🤣 🤑

Attends son retour et voyons comment elle se comporte joyeuse ou triste ☹

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree that this is not a place for political opinions since there is the right thread for it , I say that I was carried away reading yesterday your thoughts and Marco’s and having  my aunt coming from the UK , there was a local big holidays where I live and when we sat at the same table for food , it was much talk for this subject rather than discussing the exhausted and overanalyzed Covid problem .

A great remaining Sunday dear friend 😊

And to yourself👍🙂

1 hour ago, patou said:

Wait for her return and let's see how she behaves happy or sad ☹

Happy or Sad....It is of no consequence with her...She can change a mood more often than she changes her panties...She can be happy because a Magpie has visited her balcony,and sad because the shops are shutting early and she has lost the opportunity of spending all of this months allowance that RLC give her,for going beyond the call of duty and entertaining us.....On rare occasions! 🤣🤑

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Happy or Sad....It is of no consequence with her...She can change a mood more often than she changes her panties...She can be happy because a Magpie has visited her balcony,and unhappy because the shops are shutting early and she has lost the opportunity of spending all of this months allowance that RLC give her...🤣🤑

I should add that in general I am taking the piss out of the whole scenario that is happening with this apartment at the moment.

I am in no way aiming a personal attack at Leora, why would I?I have too much respect for her as a person. The woman is capable of giving so much pleasure,as she has shown in the past,and when you have watched her for several years you know that she has her ups and downs and her moods, she will love someone or something today and despise the same thing tomorrow ...That's Leora!! It's what makes her to my mind unique. She's infuriating!! But you just got to love her..I think!🤣

I'm sure if it was in her power, she would block me from here....Thank fuck it isn't !! 🤪😂🥰 But if she asked me nicely I might consider it..🙃

• Like 3
  • Confused 1