Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 7

marco6742

Just now, Brokk! said:

Furthermore, Malia is not watching TV but her usual show for when Leora is out all night. 

The "Queen" is dead so arrangements were made to bring in Morticia the undertaker to " liven " the morgue up.....Fucking hell, I have seen more life in a corpse.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The "Queen" is dead so arrangements were made to bring in Morticia the undertaker to " liven " the morgue up.....Fucking hell, I have seen more life in a corpse.

You may detest her, but at least she is putting in the effort. This funnily enough is when Malia suddenly comes in very handy to have around for Leora.

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Sai cosa mi dà fastidio? Il fatto che poi probabilmente non si masturberà. E se anche si masturba non raggiungerebbe l'orgasmo. Se deve dare spettacolo almeno lo facesse bene invece di fare un lavoro mediocre e fatto a metà. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Fucking pathetic!!....The involuntary movements of a cadaver prior to rigor mortis setting in......My sensibilities have been offended enough for one day.....I'm out of here.......LATER PEOPLE!! ..have a good night.😉

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

You know what bothers me? The fact that it probably won't masturbate. And even if he masturbates he wouldn't orgasm. If he has to show at least he did it well instead of doing a mediocre job and done in half.

What the fuck do you want at all from her? You don't like Malia, don't fucking watch her.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You may detest her, but at least she is putting in the effort. This funnily enough is when Malia suddenly comes in very handy to have around for Leora.

Guarda, probabilmente avranno anche già programmato tutto *questo*. 

Se Malia fa questo spettacolo è solo perché sa bene quando Leora tornerà. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Fucking pathetic!!....The involuntary movements of a cadaver prior to rigor mortis setting in......My sensibilities have been offended enough for one day.....I'm out of here.......LATER PEOPLE!! ..have a good night.😉

Have a good night Jimbo and I just wanted to say I appreciate your honesty!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Not in my eyes she doesn't, as you know.....And yes I am bias mate....But each to their own choice. Respect !

• Like 2

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

What the fuck do you want at all from her? You don't like Malia, don't fucking watch her.

Ma infatti ho smesso ora per andare a mangiare. Probabilmente farò una visita per vedere se avrà finito o no o se è tornata Leora nel frattempo. 

• Haha 1