Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 7

marco6742

30 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Our police now walk around in four's as a min.

I can't remember when I last saw a copper on the beat in London...They are too busy enforcing Political Correctness issues than having the time to solve crime.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Ik kan me niet herinneren wanneer ik voor het laatst een koper op de beat zag in Londen ... Ze hebben het te druk met het afdwingen van politieke correctheidskwesties dan de tijd hebben om de misdaad op te lossen.

Jumbo, de harde Brexit komt eraan maar we gaan elkaar blijven steunen.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Jumbo, the hard Brexit is coming, but we will continue to support each other.

I have throughout my life had many European friends and comrades that I have met through my time in the military and business over the years....Nothing will change with those friendships, but I am not disappointed that we are splitting from the EU...It will be tough for us and for them without doubt, but I cannot stand bureaucracy especially when it is meted out by faceless politicians in another country.

We will survive and prosper, have no doubt..As a country we have always been capable of punching above our weight, I'm not so sure the rest of Europe can say the same, and to my mind there will still be a Great Britain long after the European dream has turned to dust.

image.jpeg.2f025c4c85077c328236195d32a50f05.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

il y a 35 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

I have throughout my life had many European friends and comrades that I have met through my time in the military and business over the years....Nothing will change with those friendships, but I am not disappointed that we are splitting from the EU...It will be tough for us and for them without doubt, but I cannot stand bureaucracy especially when it is meted out by faceless politicians in another country.

We will survive and prosper, have no doubt..As a country we have always been capable of punching above our weight, I'm not so sure the rest of Europe can say the same, and to my mind there will still be a Great Britain long after the European dream has turned to dust.

image.jpeg.2f025c4c85077c328236195d32a50f05.jpeg

Nice to see somebody that voted leave that is not backtracking now they know just how much this will ruin our country even more than what the tories have done in the last 10 months due to this over-hyped cold. We only punched above our weight because everyone else was lagging behind, we've been well down on the pecking order since Thatcher sold our manufacturing in the eighties and inflated our prices so we could never compete again. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Nice to see somebody that voted leave that is not backtracking now they know just how much this will ruin our country even more than what the tories have done in the last 10 months due to this over-hyped cold. We only punched above our weight because everyone else was lagging behind, we've been well down on the pecking order since Thatcher sold our manufacturing in the eighties and inflated our prices so we could never compete again. 

🤣 🤣And there speaks a true left winger or is it whinger? 😩

Don’t underestimate what we are capable of, you may be surprised if you keep an open mind.

But! I will not argue politics with you on the forum, it’s not the place, and only time will tell who is right.

Enjoy your weekend.🙂