US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

14 hours ago, golfer06 said:

republicans have refused to do anything about elections other than gerrymandering & voter suppression. more mail in & early voting is needed all over the country. without dear leader around in the future there won't be much cheating if any.

As if the Democrats don't gerrymander.  And requiring people to show an ID before being allowed to vote is what you and the dishonest Democrats call voter suppression. Your own Democrat president Jimmy Carter said mail-in voting presented one of the greatest opportunities for cheating. The words Democrat and cheating are synonymous.

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

as i said you obviously have been hanging out with the cult for too long.

You are a member of a cult called the Democratic Party, but are too fucking stupid to realize it. That's the reason you have no original thoughts. You just regurgitate what the DNC has programmed into your pea sized brain. But that's understandable since the Democratic Party allows no thoughts that do not conform to the party orthodoxy.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

On Jan. 6, unless he fakes his own kidnapping or takes other drastic action, Vice President Mike Pence will preside over Congress as it accepts the Electoral College victory of Joe Biden to be the next...

"Pence makes plans to leave the country immediately..." LMAO  And you are so dumb and stupid that you believe such ridiculous propaganda.

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

On Tuesday, I went to my local “club” store to do some pre-holiday stocking up. As I walked through the airy, warehouse-like atmosphere, I passed a table piled up with Barack Obama’s recent memoir, A...

Memoirs of a failure.The table is piled up with Obama's books because no one is buying them and couldn't care less what he has to say about anything. Better take those books to the EU since Europeans are the only people gullible enough to take seriously anything Obama says.Barack Hussein Obama, the little boy who pretended to be president for eight years. 

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Contradictions and false consciousness inhabit many Trumpists and Trump voters, demanding a crypto-fascist election outcome, a sad commentary on the times. Trump himself is left with autocratic...

The people at the DailyKoss are almost as insane and delusional as you.