US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

But Trump accomplished more for the American people in one year than Obama accomplished in eight  Here is another fact for your comparison of Trump and Obama: In his 2012 second term election Barack Obama received 62.6 million votes, in Donald Trump's 2020 election he received 74.1 million votes. So who was more popular with the American people?  

dildohead accomplished nothing that helped the country at all. he is by far the worst president in history & will go down as the biggest failure EVER!

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Also, if Trump was such a terrible racist bigot why was his 2020 vote percentage from Blacks and Hispanics greater than the percentage he received in the 2016 election?  

minorities are apparently as gulllble as whites in some cases.

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If we had an honest legal system there would be more chance of Joe his family members going to prison than Trump.   And I will never believe the 2020 vote totals for Biden. 

i'm surprised that you haven't found anything different to use as an excuse for your hero's failure. surely there must be more hidden in dear leader's ass? oh now i get it. you have been searching his & your brains & found nothing.

On 12/17/2020 at 6:50 AM, Ridgerunner said:

The attorney general of every state is a member of a political party. The attorney general of New York promised in her election campaign that she would prosecute President Trump once he left office if she was elected. How fair and impartial is that?

Of course that is not fair and impartial - all attorney generals should be non-political and independent, neither democrats nor republican nor any other party members.

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

more of your projecting. and of course you are a complete origional. this is only the 74,000,000th time that i've see this "original" thought from you.

At least it's my thought that I am posting which is more than you can say about 90% of your posts.

I just read a story on MSN posted by The Hill reporting that a North Korean fishing captain had just been executed for listening to a banned foreign radio station.  I wonder if that is what the Democrats, golfer, and bug eater have planned for people who listen to and watch conservative news media when the Democrats take over complete control of the Federal government?:dodgy:

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She won't find anything anyways.  It will just make Trump look more of an asshole than he already is.

She's likely doing it to save her own ass since she is now being sued by Dominion for defamation.   She's a far right wing conspiracy theorist and believes all the junk that Qanon fills into her small cranium.

Dominion has not sued Sidney Powell. They have threatened her with a defamation lawsuit. That is all bluster on the part of Dominion in an attempt to shut her up and influence public opinion. From what I've seen of her in the past she does not scare and she does not accuse people of behavior that she cannot prove. Plus, if Dominion sues her they will need to produce evidence and documents about their operations in the 2020 election in order to prove that she is lying. That is exactly what she wants.

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i'm surprised that you haven't found anything different to use as an excuse for your hero's failure. surely there must be more hidden in dear leader's ass? oh now i get it. you have been searching his & your brains & found nothing.

You are such a simple minded boring person who just can't keep from talking about Trump's ass.:sad: