US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

You can't take the truth, so you project like a coward.  Just like your orange dream.

Your brain is so far gone that you have no idea what the truth is. You lied about living in rural America and you lied about seeing Trump supporters flying Nazi and Confederate flags. I actually do live in rural America and I see Trump supporters flying American flags and Trump flags.

When Trump peacefully on his own leaves office on Jan.20 what will the golfer and bug eater have to talk about anymore? It appears that hatred of Donald Trump is the primary motivating force of their lives. Or are they so infected with Trump derangement syndrome that they will never be satisfied until Trump is put in prison and then executed five or six times? :sad:

It appears the news media is now promoting Mitt Romney as the new leader of the Republican Party. Sorry Mitt, but your political career is over. The 74 million who voted for President Trump will never support you. When Mitt voted to support the impeachment of Donald Trump his political career ended.

24 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Your brain is so far gone that you have no idea what the truth is. You lied about living in rural America and you lied about seeing Trump supporters flying Nazi and Confederate flags. I actually do live in rural America and I see Trump supporters flying American flags and Trump flags.

You don't know where I live or what I see.  Are you so pompous that you honestly think you have the inside track to my life.  Fuck dude, you don't even know my fucking name.  

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

You don't know where I live or what I see.  Are you so pompous that you honestly think you have the inside track to my life.  Fuck dude, you don't even know my fucking name.  

But I know the type person you are from your comments. And I have no desire to know your fucking name.

19 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

When Trump peacefully on his own leaves office on Jan.20 what will the golfer and bug eater have to talk about anymore? It appears that hatred of Donald Trump is the primary motivating force of their lives. Or are they so infected with Trump derangement syndrome that they will never be satisfied until Trump is put in prison and then executed five or six times? :sad:

We still have a whole shitload of Republi-Nazis to help get kicked out of office.  Don't you worry old man.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

It appears the news media is now promoting Mitt Romney as the new leader of the Republican Party. Sorry Mitt, but your political career is over. The 74 million who voted for President Trump will never support you. When Mitt voted to support the impeachment of Donald Trump his political career ended.

LOL.  You hope.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

But nothing positive to offer the country, right?

Biden and no Trump is a huge positive we've given the country.   What says you about Trump's attempt to fuck the disabled?  I suppose you're fine with that.  Good thing Biden will throw away 95% of the bullshit Trump laid on us.  Oh, and don't forget....when taxes rise in 2021, you can blame Trump and his turtle for the rich man tax cuts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Biden and no Trump is a huge positive we've given the country.   What says you about Trump's attempt to fuck the disabled?  I suppose you're fine with that.  Good thing Biden will throw away 95% of the bullshit Trump laid on us.  Oh, and don't forget....when taxes rise in 2021, you can blame Trump and his turtle for the rich man tax cuts.

More lies and fear mongering from you, little Antifa snowflake.

9 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

We still have a whole shitload of Republi-Nazis to help get kicked out of office.  Don't you worry old man.  

Just an observation Mr Genius, it seems that once the investigation on Hunter Biden that the Dems buried and denied even existed before the election, gets into full swing.  And the fact that daddy Joe actually is mixed up in it.  Combined with the fact that "old man Joe" was a necessary evil in order to get control of the White House, and now today that nut AOC has said that they need to "get rid" of all the old folk in the party who cling to power...like Joe and Nancy...lol.  So once they use the investigation to get rid of Joe then, I guess Kamala will be ready to take the crown after all.

• Like 1