US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

amazing. you are canadian & still managed to join the cult. dear leader doesn't usually allow non-citizens in easily. if you were mexican you would have been stopped by the massive wall. oh that's right. it doesn't exist.

You better go lie down, you are delusional.  I have not "joined the cult" and have explained to you in the past, my position on both sides, but in order to shove forward your seriously one-sided agenda, you just ignore it and blurt out stupid irrelevant BS.

Like I said, karma is coming.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

You better go lie down, you are delusional.  I have not "joined the cult" and have explained to you in the past, my position on both sides, but in order to shove forward your seriously one-sided agenda, you just ignore it and blurt out stupid irrelevant BS.

Like I said, karma is coming.  

yet you live in the same fantasyland as your bff's ridge, happy, spying, star, & squirrel among others. and of course my info is irrelevant to the cult as it encompasses reality. something that you apparently know nothing about.

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

yet you live in the same fantasyland as your bff's ridge, happy, spying, star, & squirrel among others. and of course my info is irrelevant to the cult as it encompasses reality. something that you apparently know nothing about.

No I live in Canada.  A world that you evidently know nothing about.

• Like 2