US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

What the hell does someone from Australia know about tax cuts in the U.S.?  I'm definitely not wealthy and I received a tax cut from the Trump tax legislation. Get your facts straight before opening your mouth.

I know one thing for sure justice is coming for the Orange One.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I know one thing for sure justice is coming for the Orange One.

You just revealed some more of your ignorance. The New York AG is nothing more than a corrupt political hack. In fact, her primary campaign issue when she ran for election to the AG position was that she intended to prosecute Donald Trump and his family. How ethical, fair, and unbiased is that? Or is that normal behavior for prosecutors in Australia?

14 hours ago, happyone said:

We can clearly see that www.alternet.org and www.rawstory.com are the only driving forces influencing golpher6's genius.  Oh that's right -he isn't a genius --he only has a limited brain😏 

it's called information. maybe if you would read some of it you would learn something resembling reality.

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

What the hell does someone from Australia know about tax cuts in the U.S.?  I'm definitely not wealthy and I received a tax cut from the Trump tax legislation. Get your facts straight before opening your mouth.

your cut was nothing compared to the ultra wealthy.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If the Democrats hadn't spent all their time and energy trying to impeach President Trump there might have been infrastructure legislation.

i doubt that as it has been ignored well before dear leader arrived in town.