B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

I have no problem with guys being in any of the apartments as long as they are invited by the girls. I don't see the point or the advantage of having guys staying there as residence. It is only working on some of you guys cause you've not seen it before. You'll get fed up of seeing the same old guys like you do with the girls. Where as an all girl apartment will bring indifferent guys. Just my way of seeing things. 🙂 

I do not disagree. You have a good point. The issue then is just that there is an extremely low percentage of girls that would actually bring a guy back to the apartments. Most single girls would never go through all the bother with telling their Tinder-date or their nightlub hookup the whole situation with the house and the cameras just to get a one night stand. It is much easier for them to keep this part of their life away from us. Stay the night out, and maybe compensate the views lost by doing some stupid paint-yourself-with-a-dildo show the next day, or whatever. To make up for this huge disadvantage, RLC would have to shift their bonuses drastically. For girls with a (semi-)stable partner back home, nothing interesting would happen either. In these cases RLC should atleast bring their boyfriends to Barcelona. Maybe he can stay at a hotel nearby, so he will be able to visit regularily. But even then they have the option to keep most of it over at his place.  

As you see, there are many obstacles. It is therefore I believe casting girls with their boyfriends is not such a bad option. Besides, those who want places with only girls still have B1, B2 and Leora & Malia. Technically even Masha.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

I have nothing against guys in any of the apartments, either as visitors, as unofficial or official tenants. A good mix can make for more alot interesting action, in my opinion. Take Diane and Olya this summer as an example. I'm not at all interested in the girl-girl storyline, or the girl-girl tension, if you want. I'm into solo female stuff, and boy-girl stuff. That's my preferance!

I'm not really for having the managers living in the house with the tenants though. It's doomed to restrict and dictate the girls at one point or another. But as the situation is right now, where RLC seem to struggle very hard just to fill the empty beds, then I honestly prefer to have Nelly and Bogdan in B4, over for example another Radislava, or even Megan. They do offer some nice everyday activity that no one else does at this point. Bogdan doing small maintenance here and there, Nelly practicing her different musical instruments, setting up her beauty salon for the other girls, and organise common dinners, etc. Just nice little details like that.

you are such an RLC plant...riduculous.... you don't get it what so ever ...I wont waste another comment on your ridiculous observations ... you are a fool or a plant 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, albaydog said:

Increasing interaction between apartments will increase the interest.

I've been calling for this to happen for years now. Really happy to see Martina doing it.

• Upvote 1

Another thing interesting to me is how much makeup Nelly uses to look good.

I grew up with my mother not using any makeup, my sister didn't either probably because mum didn't. Also I married a woman that doesn't use any makeup. So I have grew up to see the natural beauty in women. 

Most of the time the women on voguer sites don't or use very little makeup which I think is a good thing. I can always find there natural beauty more appealing.

I would be interested to know how you feel about it.

• Like 1