B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Yes, these French people just talk nonsense. 😂

nice 😁 first topic is us  picking on the  French,,,,

I would expect a lot of shit flying comments but the French won't bother transalating us bastards either  lol🙃

• Haha 1

Il y a 2 heures, Mark Thompson a dit :

gentil 😁 le  premier sujet est que nous choisissons les Français ,,,,

Je m'attendrais à beaucoup de commentaires de merde, mais les Français ne prendront pas la peine de nous transaler non plus, lol 🙃

auriez vous perdu votre légendaire humour anglais 

35 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Tbh you are actually right i translated 3 comments from French and they were just the usual talk 

well thats what I mean...we are all basically on the same page of opinions , likes and dislikes .....the translating takes a lot of effort ...so I rarely bother .... 

I was expecting Corvettes; sarcasm to stir up some shit however ,,,,but then like I said ...the French and others come to the same conclusion and aren't translating our nonsense either 

( think of how much work that would be as this is predominanantly english) I would'nt bother for most of it and that's why I wish there was an easy, safee way to post more Titty pics, more Ariana eyes rolling , lip biting pics  of which I have never 😒😒😒😒😒 seen ..... because a picture , my friends, is worth a thousand words and no translation necessary .... 

and Finally ...speaking of French where is my friend  henri pas the king of the ass pics, the artist foremerly lnown as the 'Prince of the the derriere' 

.en parlant de français où est mon ami henri pas le roi des photos du cul, l'artiste anciennement connu sous le nom de `` prince du derriere ''