B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yep RLC is going for resubs,mine just ran out this morning from the first time martina visited, just commented yesterday how it had been 30 days since her first visit now she returns and all i got is blurry thumbnails 

You should wait until you see something you like happening 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yep RLC is going for resubs,mine just ran out this morning from the first time martina visited, just commented yesterday how it had been 30 days since her first visit now she returns and all i got is blurry thumbnails 

damn it, shit happens. It took me a month to get mine back after my credit card changed.

12 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I have to wonder how Leora would go at this party. Never seen her in a large group of women before.

Yes, I love to see leora in B4. I hope RLC send her to visit Barca, like Masha did a little while ago. I am sure it'd be interesting to watch. perhaps summer would be the best time for her visit. 

• Like 1

Just now, Kingbanks said:

You should wait until you see something you like happening 🤷‍♂️

thats what i thought last time when martina stripped and got in the tub with the other girls just to pay 45 bucks just to see her make out with magen for 5 minutes 

• Haha 2

Just now, bluewinner said:

Yes, I love to see leora in B4. I hope RLC send her to visit Barca, like Masha did a little while ago. I am sure it'd be interesting to watch. perhaps summer would be the best time for her visit. 

It would make RLC heaps of cash in resubs for sure. Megan and holly would have a crack at Leora for sure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

thats what i thought last time when martina stripped and got in the tub with the other girls just to pay 45 bucks just to see her make out with magen for 5 minutes 

So they clickbait you that sucks 🤷‍♂️

I would rather wait for amalia to do something then I might get a subscription.... I might 

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

5 minutes I would have lasted 30 seconds 🤣

• Like 1