B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

13 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

she was hammered that night, probably why she stayed sober tonight coz he was here

Maybe because she was drinking last night a lot till early morning hours 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Das Seltsame ist, dass Serafima dahinter steckt und noch weiter Ginger, was in gewisser Weise erklärt werden kann. Alladino hat Recht, wenn er sagt, dass sie in gewisser Weise nicht zum gesamten Konzept passen 

It's getting weird, lol, but thanks for info 👍

2 minutes ago, Barni said:

It's getting weird, lol, but thanks for info 👍

Everyone is contributing with whatever knowledge they have , it helps to understand and explain behaviors and actions easier . No problem 😇

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i like claire but shes trying too hard to fit in, i also liked alex but lucian was always with her

Alwx was a great tenant I think , Claire is like she needs approval by the others .. that’s why maybe she was complaining one two weeks ago to Piper and Taylor and carlos about the not acceptance by many of the other tenants 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Alwx was a great tenant I think , Claire is like she needs approval by the others .. that’s why maybe she was complaining one two weeks ago to Piper and Taylor and carlos about the not acceptance by many of the other tenants 

it wont help having carlos messing it up for her, soon they wont invite her coz he will come