B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

LOL, i don't mind what i am seeing but they are making it so obvious there is gonna be a show tonight, most likely among Amalia, Loraine and Anthony like last time. 

All of this could happen too if Anthony come as a guest instead of living permanently. Like tonight, he is a guest in B2 and there might be a chance of something happening. Same as in B4 he could come as guest. It's not like with him living permanently we get 3somes etc every night. They happen once a week anyway so why not remain as a guest and come for the shows on that particular day. Tonight Monica and in B4 Holly has shown repeatedly how they try to cover their bodies on permanent basis when he is around.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't think Amira is participating. she is not feeling well.

I wasn't expecting her to. It's nothing to do with how she's feeling...the 3 some was always planned in advance...😒

Well the show's begun, so I'll bid B2 goodnight...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

LOL, i don't mind what i am seeing but they are making it so obvious there is gonna be a show tonight, most likely among Amalia, Loraine and Anthony like last time. 

All of this could happen too if Anthony come as a guest instead of living permanently. Like tonight, he is a guest in B2 and there might be a chance of something happening. Same as in B4 he could come as guest. It's not like with him living permanently we get 3somes etc every night. They happen once a week anyway so why not remain as a guest and come for the shows on that particular day. Tonight Monica and in B4 Holly has shown repeatedly how they try to cover their bodies on permanent basis when he is around.

it's better this way. 

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Maybe they can publish annual 'fixture list' for us...and they could play home and away...😏