B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

Noldus

Just now, wooders78 said:

give us more couples, the men cant perform so we get more girl girl action lol

I'm even more convinced that amalia has a guy that will be visiting her in the up coming months 🤞 

that's probably why she doesn't go that far with loraine&anthony maybe she set the rules🤷‍♂️

That’s why the outsiders usually when they aren’t shy can provide more because they don’t think it is part of a show like when the tenants mix .. still , it is a pleasure welcome for me to see unpredictable adult entertainment than synchronized bates or solid shows .. of course , to each one something to be pleased and choose 😊

4 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

I'm even more convinced that amalia has a guy that will be visiting her in the up coming months 🤞 

that's probably why she doesn't go that far with loraine&anthony maybe she set the rules🤷‍♂️

or maybe Loraine set the rules ? No one knows. 

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Anthony wants Amalia for sure .. I think the “ stop “ comes from Amalia and not Loraine ... 

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The eternal optimist lol...😉

Come on Naga , in 15 days the stupid 2020 is going , imagine how much better it will all be for everyone and everything 😉😉😉🙂🙂🥳🥳🥳🤩😎

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Sono ancora più convinto che Amalia abbia un ragazzo che la visiterà nei prossimi mesi 🤞 

questo è probabilmente il motivo per cui non si spinge così lontano con loraine e anthony forse ha stabilito le regole 🤷‍♂️

Allora e’ perdonata, se ha un fidanzato e non si spinge oltre con un altro ragazzo, ma si mostra soltanto nuda davanti a lui e lo bacia 😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1