B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

He just tried to fuck her and she said no.

Call me Mr cynic, but I even believe that scene was planned...while Loraine was cleaning her teeth, ffs! He couldn't get hard before, so he's hardly gonna get hard, fuck her and wipe up the mess in 5 minutes...or 2 minutes if he's Smith..:dodgy:

Cmon guys, get real here...It's fine if you like shows, I respect that, and were all here for different reasons, as I've posted many times, but don't let RLC and the tenants take you for mugs...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Call me Mr cynic, but I even believe that scene was planned...while Loraine was cleaning her teeth, ffs! He couldn't get hard before, so he's hardly gonna get hard, fuck her and wipe up the mess in 5 minutes...or 2 minutes if he's Smith..:dodgy:

Cmon guys, get real here...It's fine if you like shows, I respect that, and were all here for different reasons, as I've posted many times, but don't let RLC and the tenants take you for mugs...

💯

but now that they heard amalia tell anthony no I highly doubt people will care about anything they "plan" on doing going forward 😏

I'll just wait until a new guy shows up if he ever does show up that is🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Alcohol is not going to allow him to fuck anyone but his own girl...that's the women code learn it!!!

Everyone can act differently , i spoke average facts .. The more you try to do something like this with your partner , the more you feel comfortable . Alcohol seems to be a problem but if they continue these shows , they will get more familiar even with the alcohol in their blood . 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ok ... ma per me, è sempre come si avvicinano a tutti i possibili fidanzati le ragazze e cosa spiegano ... è normale che pochi vorrebbero essere davanti alle telecamere .. ma, visto che ha funzionato con tanti uomini e altri inquilini, è possibile .. scusa ma non ho tradotto completamente il tuo messaggio e rispondo con la conoscenza dell'italiano che ho.

Non capiro’ mai questa vostra fissazione nel vedere ragazze che scopano con ragazzi occasionali o sesso di gruppo, come se il sito fosse creato per questo.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Everyone can act differently , i spoke average facts .. The more you try to do something like this with your partner , the more you feel comfortable . Alcohol seems to be a problem but if they continue these shows , they will get more familiar even with the alcohol in their blood . 

amalia is the only girl who will join them and she doesnt want to know, they should try mfm

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think that Anthony just wanted to taste Amalia tonight and Loraine was just interfering .. or she thought she could help him to get hard for a possible show with Amalia .. crazy to speculate as they are the only ones know what is really happening .. for me , even as a show , I didn’t take it as they pushed for it to happen without attraction to one another .. in any case , we can all agree that it was a different thing to watch , some liked it ( me 😂🤣 ) some not and that’s the point of opinions and choices of what to watch 😌😇

• Sad 1

Just now, wooders78 said:

amalia is the only girl who will join them and she doesnt want to know, they should try mfm

good luck with that they should just stop trying 😂

but does anyone have any idea who the next girl could be at b2?