B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Don’t know how to describe the difference of the RLC world tonight in comparison to the daily routine.. but sorry , now I would like to watch Ariana’s organs and sleep with a smile 😁😆😉

Well golly gee willakers.  :dodgy:

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

How about embarrassed and rejected, because he did not understand that no girl is going to fuck another's mate behind her back on cam. 

I don’t agree with your opinion on this one 

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

he is completely coming to the terms that he is being played this is the truth hitting him.

he sees it fully now its going to be awhile before this happens again if ever🤷‍♂️

I think it took two weeks since the first trying .. let’s see how it proceeds in the future . 

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

personal experience ? lol don't believe everything you read on this forum. he is probably an 80 years old bitter virgin 🤣  just look at his profile picture lol

I know no one here personally and have no problem with whatever photos or opinions .. he speaks his mind and for this it is fine by me 😊 we can’t agree with all and we can’t also disagree in everything .. then why are we all watching the same site and comment here about it ? 😉😇

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

personal experience ? lol don't believe everything you read on this forum. he is probably an 80 years old bitter virgin 🤣  just look at his profile picture lol

My picture is an 80 year old virgin?  Actually it's Mr bean...but how is a "young buck CEO" like yourself going to know that when you don't leave the country...lol

Speaking of resembling their avtar...lol

2020-12-17_20-39-51.jpg.e57e3637627d6de8a6defaaa05223ecf.jpg

• Haha 1