B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

bottom line, amalia still hasnt shagged on cam since shes been here, yet people say how great she is

She has been in the most shows and she is clearly willing to do.. we judge her mostly with her previous appearance but also this one is promising , don’t forget that there’s no Milena from today and let’s see .. the fact though remains as you describe , she hasn’t been “ penetrated “ 🤓 .. 

Just now, ddhm said:

She has been in the most shows and she is clearly willing to do.. we judge her mostly with her previous appearance but also this one is promising , don’t forget that there’s no Milena from today and let’s see .. the fact though remains as you describe , she hasn’t been “ penetrated “ 🤓 .. 

im watching now not ages ago, amira did nothing previously but shes better now

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

My picture is an 80 year old virgin?  Actually it's Mr bean...but how is a "young buck CEO" like yourself going to know that when you don't leave the country...lol

Speaking of resembling their avtar...lol

No the picture is what you wish to be/do 🤣  the rest of your comment is just nonsense as always.  

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

im watching now not ages ago, amira did nothing previously but shes better now

I will put Amalia more than Amira for one thing she has done that has personally impressed me .. she fingered and eaten Ariana ☺️ by the way , I love Amira as I have mentioned repeatedly 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think she works for Rent-a-Show...If you want a show, I'm your girl...😏

• Haha 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I think she works for Rent-a-Show...If you want a show, I'm your girl...😏

Today I loved that she looked the camera and talked to us .. and whatever she does , yes , the money is much , but she does with a smile and she just lives and enjoys her life without worries and too much thinking .. that’s me at her age 😉😉😉😏

• Like 1