B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This was her 2nd stay..her best, imo. Sophie and Naomi were her shitty housemates...We didn't have cam 15 back then...

But we saw her well in cam 13/14 when Rose  and Bell had some fun with her 😉 

• Like 1

from what I read, I have to admit that Amalia, is really great, she never pulls back to do shows with anyone who happens to be within range, it all seems a bit worn, indeed perhaps too worn but if some people are enthusiastic it's ok

I'm a bit rusty, I've just seen that last night generated 25 pages of comments, I really wonder what happened that was so surprising, I understand, that it did the same thing they did in B4, maybe there's a lot of desire for pussy

10 minutes ago, ThePerfectFit said:

Last night was the proof that if they add a couple to this apartment, it can generate so much interest. I hope RLC is taking note, and they add a couple or a single man to B2.

a single man most likely not.... but a couple who knows what could happen 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Sad 1

Just now, Kingbanks said:

a single man most likely not.... but a couple who knows 🤷‍♂️

well, think about it. if there is a single man in the apartment with three beautiful single girls, the possibilities are endless. but of course RLC has to make sure they get the casting right. so that he is not an asshole, and he is attractive and charming enough for the girls. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ThePerfectFit said:

well, think about it. if there is a single man in the apartment with three beautiful single girls, the possibilities are endless. but of course RLC has to make sure they get the casting right. so that he is not an asshole, and he is attractive and charming enough for the girls. 

these girls prefer there guys off camera they will most likely add another girl here

Just now, Kingbanks said:

these girls prefer there guys off camera they will most likely add another girl here

They don't have any other option. most likely the guys they meet outside are not comfortable appearing in front of cameras. but if he already is a participant, he will not have that problem. and apart from sex, this might create a real storyline. 

4 minutes ago, ThePerfectFit said:

They don't have any other option. most likely the guys they meet outside are not comfortable appearing in front of cameras. but if he already is a participant, he will not have that problem. and apart from sex, this might create a real storyline. 

does rlc have any single guys participants ?

6 hours ago, ThePerfectFit said:

Forget it...😏

• Haha 1