B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Bout 40 mins by taxi. Monica looked pleased he's gone. I don't know why he turned up. He looked about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit. The 2 other girls went to be, ffs...There was no chemistry between him and Loraine either, and my guess is he's just making sure she gets a taxi ok...

don't piss in my cheerios 😂 it's all jokes 😂

unless she takes way longer 😂

• Like 1

Just now, Ruben Hernandez said:

Should be by taxi, no metro or bus now in Barcelona, and not traffic due the pandemic time, so she should be soon at home, if she is not home in 20 min maybe she is doing something nasty we can not enjoy

You can't get from B2 to the villa in 20 minutes

1 minute ago, Ruben Hernandez said:

Should be by taxi, no metro or bus now in Barcelona, and not traffic due the pandemic time, so she should be soon at home, if she is not home in 20 min maybe she is doing something nasty we can not enjoy

20 mins! Is the taxi driver Lewis Hamilton?...😏

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bout 40 mins by taxi. Monica looked pleased he's gone. I don't know why he turned up. He looked about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit. The 2 other girls went to be, ffs...There was no chemistry between him and Loraine either, and my guess is he's just making sure she gets a taxi ok...

but still keeps coming back. i think he does it to piss me off

1 minute ago, Ruben Hernandez said:

I wonder is she going to come back to b2 alone next time because she left b4 in a hurry without telling Anthony 🤷‍♂️

this might not be the last time also the guest room is still empty 😂