B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

It's funny to see even the appearance of Boytoy that we all know is going to end with disappointment, generate so much excitements and 14 pages of comments 🤣  that's why I believe RLC needs to add more couples and single men to Gov apartments, at least one guy in every apartment. that would definitely attract more viewers. and they should never listen to the men haters on this forum, as soon as there is a guy in any apartment, they are tuned in, watching his every move and commenting here, while they always have the option to watch other places. 😃.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, ThePerfectFit said:

It's funny to see even the appearance of Boytoy that we all know is going to end with disappointment, generate so much excitements and 14 pages of comments 🤣  that's why I believe RLC needs to add more couples and single men to Gov apartments, at least one guy in every apartment. that would definitely attract more viewers. and they should never listen to the men haters on this forum, as soon as there is a guy in any apartment, they are tuned in, watching his every move and commenting here, while they always have the option to watch other places. 😃.

not so much excitement, more disappointment that boytoy is back at B2 after an long absence and visits from other men, and i wasnt watching, their was better things happening with ariana and C&C at B5

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

not so much excitement, more disappointment that boytoy is back at B2 after an long absence and visits from other men, and i wasnt watching, their was better things happening with ariana and C&C at B5

so let me get this right. you were watching Ariana at B1, but you were commenting on Boytoys' actions in B2 ? 🙄  I have nothing else to add here 🤣

I just checked the B1 topic, and you made 0 comment there last night 🤣

Edited by ThePerfectFit
Fact check !

Just now, ThePerfectFit said:

so let me get this right. you were watching Ariana at B1, but you were commenting on Boytoys' actions in B2 ? 🙄  I have nothing else to add here 🤣

i was commenting more on him being there, plus i got an idea of what was happening from the thumbnails

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

i was commenting more on him being there, plus i got an idea of what was happening from the thumbnails

LMAO ... no comment n B1, so many comments on B2. and you want me to believe you were watching Ariana and not the Boytoy 😅  ok, If you say so 🤣

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

Then RLC is a winner because this is what they want , to make you buy the subscription so as to satisfy your curiosity , it is a voyeur site , that’s all .

The problem with most of us here at the forum is that we all have our own opinion according to our moral beliefs . We can’t think that anything of what is happening is real , there should always be a “ hole “  suggesting  that it is always a show or whatever .. these are normal people like any of us and the more we try to justify their actions and behaviors , the more we dig to uncertainty and extreme speculations .. we either take the content as it is served by RLC or we will be always here judging what , who , where and when .. I admit that I am the first even doing it as I simply love to watch these people and judge their behaviors 😎😉

No, please do not switch off your brain.

It is important to clearly condemn the bullshit RLC try to sell as a view into the real life of other people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No, please do not switch off your brain.

It is important to clearly condemn the bullshit RLC try to sell as a view into the real life of other people.

Everyone to his / her opinion dear friend .. you know very well so far by commenting one another’s that in some we agree and in others not .. that’s the meaning of the forum .. trying to force and persuade with big black bold letters your own way of seeing things , doesn’t mean that you are right for many of us here .. different people , different opinions , different brains according to life experiences 😎