B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

Noldus

3 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Oh i do like their relationship the way it is coz it's different to every others and it's new and interesting. Though i still do think in the end he will fuck her lmao

like sera the guy is not into sex, we must respect that

4 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

like sera the guy is not into sex, we must respect that

I totally respect that and i have no problem if nothing happens between them. I like this refreshing change but all i am saying is that in the end i think it will eventually happen, i am maybe wrong

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Daleys said:

I wish they would just have sex.

Perhaps “ Santa Monica “ appears in 3 days time and gives him the long awaited present that many here at the forum want to see 😉😉😉😁😆

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

The reason for all the posts was that it was just a bit different from the normal...

The way I see it , when someone appears again and again , he must be doing something right ... I will take Daniel the Floppy as an excellent listener and obviously speaker so the girls like him ( mainly and mostly )  for that 😉

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok...Question...regardless of whether you're a Monica fan or not... which I am, as if you didn't know...How many of you guys, in the same situation as Tyrion here, could continue to control yourself?...and massages don't count! 

This is absolutely no disrespect to the guy...and I actually really respect him if not, but he's either gay of just a platonic friend...Nothing sexually will ever happen between these 2...sorry to disappoint the few who keep building their hopes up...

I find the relationship refreshing, tbh...thank you Monica for injecting some more real life into the place...❤️

I will always disagree with you in this naga .. the guy is extremely attracted by Monica but he respects her incredibly much and he won’t proceed in fear of losing the friendship with her , which I think considers  it more important than anything more at the moment .. 

I have slept many times next to women without doing anything , but never hold hands or hugged or legs above the other and all these we saw .. from full clothes on funny showering staff , we reached this today and I don’t know what happened when the NV was on a bit before sleeping that they both stood up from the bed as it was the TLC  ( Tables   Ladders and Chairs ) wrestling event tonight occupying the viewership 😂🤣