B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

Just now, ThePerfectFit said:

It has worked very well in B4. it's now a lot more fun to watch. of course it'd be better if there is another couple in B4. you may not like it, but that's ok as you are in minority. 

are u saying diane and olya wasnt fun

1 hour ago, ThePerfectFit said:

It has worked very well in B4. it's now a lot more fun to watch. of course it'd be better if there is another couple in B4. you may not like it, but that's ok as you are in minority. 

Just because us who do not like the couples in B4 agenda are a minority doesn't mean we are not right. 😉 

What happens when some of you guys think a girl has stayed to long or does nothing for a few days, you pull them to pieces. Are you really going to treat the guys any different. Look how much crap was thrown at Lucian.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, omedo said:

I think Gina is 27 and Holly is 24

I think when she had her birthday in the summer ( Gina ) , she had like a balloon with the numbers 2 and 5 ( 25 or 26 ) and I think she kept it also I’m her room in B1 ... but it might be also what you say 😇

52 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Just because us who do not like the couples in B4 agenda are a minority doesn't mean we are not right. 😉 

What happens when some of you guys think a girl has stayed to long or does nothing for a few days, you pull them to pieces. Are you really going to treat the guys any different. Look how much crap was thrown at Lucian.

This stupid idea to have only girls in the apartments ruined RLC. Life disappeared from the apartments and was replaced with shows that only made everything worse.

Ultimately, however, there are two issues. RLC should finally stop with GOV shit and RLC should also stop the shows.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, wooders78 said:

putting couples in B4 hasnt been very successful in fact it has fucked the apt up, so lets put couples in all the GOVs and fuck them up too

Exactly i am yet to see the benefit of Anthony living there permanently, in the long run it will eat GOV apartments alive if they continue adding couples

• Like 1