B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

My two cents.

Lorraine and Anthony know Daniel Fanboy from Barcelona, indeed they may know him quite well.

Lorraine and Monica arrive at B2 at 21:45, and Daniel arrives about 30 minutes later.

Lorraine and Danial leave B2 together, and arrive at B4 together.

After the game of cards is finished, Anthony goes to the kitchen.   Daniel moves closer as he tries to become affectionate with Lorraine in the living room.  As he does so, his chair breaks, and he falls to the floor with a loud crash.  Anthony comes running in to the living room on hearing the nolse, and sees Daniel on the floor with the broken chair, and goes back to the kitchen.

After Anthony again leaves, Lorraine closes the door to the living room.  She does not want to be disturbed.  She and Daniel are now on the sofa, and Daniel makes another attempt at  being affectionate with Lorraine, and falls off the sofa.

Lorraine has now seen enough, and there will be no 'fun' in the living room with Drunken Daniel tonight.  She repeatedly whispers in his ear, so she cannot be overheard, probably explaining or promising.

This entire episode was too much of a comedy to be scripted, and its unclear to me how much sex Daniel was hoping to have with Lorraine last night, but he was expecting some, and it appears she was agreeable to doing some playing around.

I think Lorraine and Anthony have an open relationship.

• Like 1